All It's a distance ride. :bigtank:

Sounds like fun but I am gonna be a wuss. I have not ridden since the Geek ride so I need to get my riding stamina back. I would not be able to do the distance either on my stock tank and I have my son this weekend and I know he will be disappointed that he is going to miss out on this long, deep sand wash but oh well. He has Monday off for Columbus Day and I was thinking of heading do the desert for the day just to get some time in.

I haven't ridden since the REZ RIDE...I know...WTF AM I THINKING....:shocked:.....:foul:....:thinking:......:shocked:......:ride:...:thinking:...:thinking:...:thinking: heavy on the thinking! I'm sure TIMO's thinking of a good place for ED to run out of gas so we can leave uit there....:devil:

2 64 oz containers = 1 gal...puts me up there at 3.2 gals? I gotta do some sizing to see how much I can carry....:thinking:...carrying that shizzle on my back makes me feel like I've a couple depth charges strapped to me....:shocked:...

My 2.2 got me roughly 60-65 miles (w/reserve)...so another 1 gal would get me another 30....:thinking:....:thinking:...:banana: wait.....:thinking:......let me get back to you you this :prof:

Bring one container, and I think you would be good to go.:thumb:

I haven't ridden since the REZ RIDE...I know...WTF AM I THINKING....:shocked:.....:foul:....:thinking:......:shocked:......:ride:...:thinking:...:thinking:...:thinking: heavy on the thinking! I'm sure TIMO's thinking of a good place for ED to run out of gas so we can leave uit there....:devil:

This is a ride to the Husy memorial...what better place to leave ED :smirk:

I will go if you go, that way I will have someone to ride with. Unless you are a fast old guy, then I'll just look for the dust cloud and follow that. :thumb:

I am seriously considering it..I know we(family) have something planned for Sat but I'm pretty sure Sunday's open.....I'm waitin on my event coodinator to let me know! and NO, I'm not a fast Old guy...I'm and old FAST guy....:shocked:...I'm thinking that if we do take this ride there won't be much resting...once TIMO se's us he'll take off....:foul: (right geek???) :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Come on, would I do that? :devil:

We will have to keep it moving though. Your rest will be 30 miles in at Hinkley,(don't drink the water) then another 20 or so, at the old stage coach watering hole,(I wouldn't drink it either) then 20 more at the Husky. Back on the bikes, it's under 20 to Inscription Canyon, then about another 30 to gas in Barstow, which should be a quick stop, but it's under 10 to the bridge under the I40, then 10 miles later is the ultimate rest stop, :cheers:http://www.slashxcafe.com/

Come on, would I do that? :devil:

We will have to keep it moving though. Your rest will be 30 miles in at Hinkley,(don't drink the water) then another 20 or so, at the old stage coach watering hole,(I wouldn't drink it either) then 20 more at the Husky. Back on the bikes, it's under 20 to Inscription Canyon, then about another 30 to gas in Barstow, which should be a quick stop, but it's under 10 to the bridge under the I40, then 10 miles later is the ultimate rest stop, :cheers:http://www.slashxcafe.com/

Sounds lke a great ride.......I'll know by tomorrow...........:thumb:

Oh yea, where you staging ? PM if necessary!