It has begun... Rebuild :banana:

Why do they suck so much? This video sucks :smirk:

:lol: yeah i kept yelling at them to pull a backflip but neither one of them has done one. They've got a comp in AZ this weekend they're practicing for and the guy on the yamaha hasn't done one yet. The amateur class is anything but a backflip i guess so that's what they're doing. There were a couple attempts at the Kiss of Death on the vid but they just look weird if you weren't there...lol

ok well my buddy finally came over itching to ride this weekend so we got the engine, rads and swing arm all bolted up. Tomorrow get the tires on and all the controls :banana:

frill nigs?

huh? lol... i'll post pics tomorrow, he says i shouldn't run the trials tire in the sand so i'll be running my paddle with non powdercoated wheel... kinda want to take that one apart and have them coat it too.

Well she's almost 100% forgot an oil line that goes under the motor, lost the rear axle nut and the rads leaking from the hard line going into the motor...lol. Just got to the dunes and we're going to figure out everything tomorrow. A guy paid me $100 to tow his trailer over tonight so I took it, unfortunately my brakes started sqeeking like crazy on the way in so I'm probably going to have to buy pads tomorrow and do that too... Funny thing is last night I got a fortune cookie that said "everything will soon go your way" :bonk: here's a pic right before we loaded it...

IMG047.jpg

Well she's almost 100% forgot an oil line that goes under the motor, lost the rear axle nut and the rads leaking from the hard line going into the motor...lol. Just got to the dunes and we're going to figure out everything tomorrow. A guy paid me $100 to tow his trailer over tonight so I took it, unfortunately my brakes started sqeeking like crazy on the way in so I'm probably going to have to buy pads tomorrow and do that too... Funny thing is last night I got a fortune cookie that said "everything will soon go your way" :bonk: here's a pic right before we loaded it...

IMG047.jpg

She looks fly.

ok... well we drove back home cause my buddies gf broke up with him and he didn't want to stay in the same town as her... plus thats who we were staying with :bonk: Anyways Happy New Years :cheers: got to ride a KX500 in the dunes cause on my way to find bike parts i shredded my belt on my truck cause of a rock and had to get one of those instead :picard: Oh well hung out around a fire with a bunch of gals and drank in the new year!

ok she's done...lol. The oil line that we thought we had to pull the motor for actually went a long the outside of the frame, my dad called us dumbasses when he put it on...lol. Just needs a skid plate on it cause my old one broke and a couple leaks taken care of

IMG176.jpg