It has begun... Rebuild :banana:

If your bro sold it how'd u get it back just curious

repo'd it... dude didn't pay and i didn't really want him having it. i was nice enough though that i gave him that half he paid back, he wanted to give me the rest of the money and keep the bike but i wanted it since i sold the 07

ok so i didn't get much done...lol. i did how ever try and replace the front wheel bearings but i guess i need a press cause i can't get the new bearings in :bonk: I put the forks on and the headlight, tossed the front wheel on just to get a pic.

my cluttered work space:
IMG_0617.jpg

just checking it out:
IMG_0615.jpg

thanks... powder coat sucks! having to clean everything out and chase threads... there was a little bit of it left in the upper clamp and when i put the fork in it peeled a big chunk off the top :foul: seems like everywhere theres an edge it comes off way to easy

Alright well I just got all my plastics in and bike bandit sent me 2 rear fenders! An acerbis and a polisport... Double checked all my order sheets and I only ordered the polisport so I guess I got lucky! :banana:

Leaving in 15min for the weekend though so I can't bolt anything up yet :cry:

Alright well I just got all my plastics in and bike bandit sent me 2 rear fenders! An acerbis and a polisport... Double checked all my order sheets and I only ordered the polisport so I guess I got lucky! :banana:

Leaving in 15min for the weekend though so I can't bolt anything up yet :cry:
Bike bandit is run my morons...

repo'd it... dude didn't pay and i didn't really want him having it. i was nice enough though that i gave him that half he paid back, he wanted to give me the rest of the money and keep the bike but i wanted it since i sold the 07

That's cool man I sold a bike that I kinda want back but it hasn't poped up on cl and I bet the kid wrecked it

ok just got back from a really long weekend away and just tossed on the body work real quick to check it out
ed753a4f.jpg

for some reason this little cable holder (i forget what goes in it) is hitting the front fender too :bonk:
44ec63db.jpg

Bike bandit is run my morons...

the acerbis one they sent was the newer style with the point in the back but it wouldn't mount up, it was for when they switched to the aluminum subframe. I'll shoot them an email and ask about it cause it came in a separate box.

finished sanding my swing arm and i'm still attempting to put my front wheel bearings in :bonk: is it bad that i keep pulling out round pieces or aluminum?