Insanity by Beach Body...

well day 4 found Cardio Recovery aka "stretching" which was mostly Yoga type stuff and i tell you what that stuff is HARD! even though tonights was really slow, controlled movements i still sweated like a fat pig and couldn't complete the whole thing cause they were holding positions for so long i had to rest on almost all of them...

day 5 was Pure Cardio and had some hip/knee pains going so i couldn't go full blast but still worked up a good sweat right away and pushed through...

Day 6 done! with it being a repeat of day 2's workout i found it being easier which is really good and with it being 2 hours after i completed it my core is still really warm and so are my arms! tomorrow is a complete day of rest and i'm thinking about starting next week in the mornings instead of at night... we'll see lol.

ok... week 2 (day 8) kicked off with me getting knocked in the head by a steel hand cart and needing stitches... me being stubborn just put a bandaid on it...lol. then i ate a horrible dinner, 5 tacos, which wanted to come back up so bad during the whole workout so i had to rest more often than normal so i wouldn't hurl. Anyways... good workout over all and the warm up is getting easier each time but deffinately need some potassium cause my calfs cramped big time again

day 9... ouch! i messed up my hip and couldn't put a lot of weight on it in the early parts of the workout so all the jumping movements had to be stationary and when i couldn't do them at all i just did pushups... tried to eat right today so i'm hoping i can see something on the scales at the end of the week!

Day 10 done! Hip did fine but i've got to work on my squats cause i still can't keep up with them but it's getting easier as the days go by!

Day 11 done... ate too much corned beef though and was pretty sick the whole time. it was the cardio recovery so all slow movements thankfully but i feel the burn big time and am still improving :banana:

ok... week 2 (day 8) kicked off with me getting knocked in the head by a steel hand cart and needing stitches... me being stubborn just put a bandaid on it...lol. then i ate a horrible dinner, 5 tacos, which wanted to come back up so bad during the whole workout so i had to rest more often than normal so i wouldn't hurl. Anyways... good workout over all and the warm up is getting easier each time but deffinately need some potassium cause my calfs cramped big time again

Day 11 done... ate too much corned beef though and was pretty sick the whole time. it was the cardio recovery so all slow movements thankfully but i feel the burn big time and am still improving :banana:

Sounds like your on a roll...........make mine with butter.:thumb: All kidding aside, good job Red. I just don't have enough discipline, or energy to attempt something like that.

alrighty! workout #12 done! my calves are toast! so much squating and jumping... i was kinda slacking till my buddy came by...lol. Had to push cause i hate people thinking i'm a wimp... i guess i ate right too today cause i didn't feel sick the entire time which was so much better...

day 13 done... HYDRATION!!! i threw up so much tonight :-( it was pure cardio with the cardio ab's also... walked around for most of it trying not to get sick but it didn't work