Injury Pics

097.jpg

Most have already seen this but , this was March of 09
Inside C5-C6-C7 Fuzed and Plated

Outside Scar and lower scar(horizontal , where they took the bone graft for the fusion)

Last season, got squirlly in the mud on take off for a 40' double, don't remember much after that, lol. I think I caught my arm on the clutch perch or left foot peg. Fractured my heel in the same crash as well.

IMG_0068.jpg

KX888AF Did you do all of those in one ride ??

haha, no..............ankle, I broke in 2 spots after hopping off the tailgate of my track while loading my bike after riding.
ass....that just happened in January while crashing out(while leading) at t local indoor AX track.
Bicip...last September, after my steed bucked me...momentum had me rolling down a hill, I was about to roll of the edge of a ravine, I needed to stop like now, so I grabbed for a tree

and the hand....that is after carpul tunnell release

Broken Ankle without crashing! Got off course on a BC downhill and had to ride 8 miles back to the truck with this bad boy. Then drove the 5 speed manual Tacoma through San Fransquito Canyon! Fun Times! Oh Yea it was my left ankle, can you say short shift....
Ankle.jpg

Years of abuse starting with a get off 1 mile from the finish line of B to V 89. Then I decided to break it while mountain bike riding a few years ago, so last year I finally got it fixed....Oh yeah while you're in there, can you shave the lump down so my wife can rest her head on my shoulder without being stabbed?

Before: That string thing is not suppose to be floating around.
ShoulderBefore.jpg

During: Good thing my doctor was a boy scout. He can tie a good knot.
ShoulderKnot.jpg

After: That nice scar in the middle hurt the worst. Did a little collar bone shaving.
ShoulderAfter.jpg

CDA, What was your recovery time with the shoulder?

3 months with physical therapy twice a week. Therapy is the key to get it loose and strong. My doctor had me hanging my arm down a couple hours after surgery and allowing it to rotate around to stay loose. 20 years of a messed up shoulder, I never knew it was suppose to feel that good when done.