Im bored so im posting stuff, feel free to post what you want

Yeah you may be having a real shitty day, and you may just want to go jump off a bridge. Or take a dump on your bosses desk, well cheer up, because now you are thinking about BOOBS.... See how that works?

CHECK OUT MY NEW PUPPY!!!!! His name is Apollo

temporary-54.jpg

temporary-55.jpg

He is a 5 week old rottweiler mix with something. He has BLUE eyes, Blue its just awesome. He is sleeping now but ill get some pics of him when he is awake.

He got his tags today. Military dog tags from gotags.com

they are a little big for him now, but once he grows up they will look great.

temporary-59.jpg

Little guy is always asleep during the day and bugging me at 2 a.m. :smirk:

Just like with a baby, try and keep him awake as much as possible during the day so he'll sleep all night. When they're by themselves they tend to get bored and sleep, one reason it's nice to have "2", they keep each other company, play more and sleep when they're supposed to...:bored: Great looking pup. :thumb:

Just like with a baby, try and keep him awake as much as possible during the day so he'll sleep all night. When they're by themselves they tend to get bored and sleep, one reason it's nice to have "2", they keep each other company, play more and sleep when they're supposed to...:bored: Great looking pup. :thumb:

Thanks, yeah unfortunately he sits around with the cat all day with no one there and the cat wants nothing to do with him right now haha. so he sleeps while we work and goes to work bugging while we sleep. Our lab should keep him busy but she is so old she sleeps just as much as he does :smirk: .

Rode two KTMs today. the 250 xcw and the 350 xcw i think it might have been. Anyway im not very impressed with them. the 250 was annoying, and the 350 (which everyone seems to love) just didnt make an impression on me. They have a very annoying "whine" to them at the top of the engine, and the throttle response was about 10 seconds past a minute. They seem to rev the engine and then atart to go, kinda like when you are first taking off on the clutch. Oh well I only rode them for about ten minutes and the other guys rode them and I was Ol' Blue trying to keep up with the crazy bastard on the CR500.

Rode two KTMs today. the 250 xcw and the 350 xcw i think it might have been. Anyway im not very impressed with them. the 250 was annoying, and the 350 (which everyone seems to love) just didnt make an impression on me. They have a very annoying "whine" to them at the top of the engine, and the throttle response was about 10 seconds past a minute. They seem to rev the engine and then atart to go, kinda like when you are first taking off on the clutch. Oh well I only rode them for about ten minutes and the other guys rode them and I was Ol' Blue trying to keep up with the crazy bastard on the CR500.
dont expect the bottom end of a an ol wr450 on 250 and 350, haha.