Im bored so im posting stuff, feel free to post what you want

temporary-66.jpg
temporary-67.jpg

This is the track befor the race. I got a few pictures and video of the race but I haven't uploaded them yet. once I do ill post them.

temporary-67.jpg

This is the track befor the race. I got a few pictures and video of the race but I haven't uploaded them yet. once I do ill post them.
Wow you were right above us. If this dude standing up with the hat on was not there, you would see us. Actually if you look just off his bill of his hat, you will see a guy standing with his back to you. I believe the guy sitting down behind him is Yama_dawgg (Rack JR).

James

Staff member
Wow you were right above us. If this dude standing up with the hat on was not there, you would see us. Actually if you look just off his bill of his hat, you will see a guy standing with his back to you. I believe the guy sitting down behind him is Yama_dawgg (Rack JR).
Small world eh?

I remember posting a picture of last years SX (on Facebook) and a guy said that he'd been sitting pretty much beside me. :lol:

temporary-68.jpg

If you look really close at the corner you can see the riders

temporary-70.jpg

whats that blur in the sky?

temporary-71.jpg

They played "courtesy of the red white a blue" when the flag came out.

well thats most of them, i tried to get more but the race drew me in and I forgot :smirk: