Im bored so im posting stuff, feel free to post what you want

2772909608_9528608f84.jpg

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Between work and putting tasty fin, feather, and fur in the freezer this time of year, (for the rest of the year) where do you guy's find the time to get bored? You were not raised right! Your parents need a spanking! :P:lol:

Perch, Walleye, turkey, grouse, pheasant, rabbit....it's all free and the best meat in the world! These are the salad days of harvest!

Fall is the best time in the world!

:banana::banana::prof::banana:

I agree, but my hunting season has not yet started. Archery season started but my bows string decided to break on me. So im waiting for rifle season. I would kill prarie puppies, but im letting them sit for a few months so the next generation of dumb furry creators will not even know what hit them.

I agree, but my hunting season has not yet started. Archery season started but my bows string decided to break on me. So im waiting for rifle season. I would kill prarie puppies, but im letting them sit for a few months so the next generation of dumb furry creators will not even know what hit them.

Acceptable if not an expectable response for a girl....

You get a pass! :lol:

Between work and putting tasty fin, feather, and fur in the freezer this time of year, (for the rest of the year) where do you guy's find the time to get bored? You were not raised right! Your parents need a spanking! :P:lol:

Perch, Walleye, turkey, grouse, pheasant, rabbit....it's all free and the best meat in the world! These are the salad days of harvest!

Fall is the best time in the world!

:banana::banana::prof::banana:

stop yer braggin