Im bored so im posting stuff, feel free to post what you want

I got a good job, making $1000 take home soon to be $1200, and im already paying insurance on my truck and my WR, but that's for street riding, im thinking I might drop the 450s insurance and put it towards the Vegas. But we will see, paying stuff off and not missing payments is a good way for credit. I'll first get the full story and go from there.

I got a good job, making $1000 take home soon to be $1200, and im already paying insurance on my truck and my WR, but that's for street riding, im thinking I might drop the 450s insurance and put it towards the Vegas. But we will see, paying stuff off and not missing payments is a good way for credit. I'll first get the full story and go from there.
1000 take home.... per month? North dakota pays $4800 a month (260hrs) to work in the oil fields...

tried that, oil rigs won't hire me for medical reasons, and i don't have a cdl to drive and no location up there hires without at least 2 years of experience. I worked up there for a while just in a desk work, but an investigation on the company shut them down so i just came home. And started working on bikes and warehouse work

tried that, oil rigs won't hire me for medical reasons, and i don't have a cdl to drive and no location up there hires without at least 2 years of experience. I worked up there for a while just in a desk work, but an investigation on the company shut them down so i just came home. And started working on bikes and warehouse work
nice nice, my buddy just got a job there with no experience, sounds crappy though, he moves pipes around all day.

Yeah and that's back breaking work. They wouldn't hire me on rigs for two reasons. 1. I have had three concussions in my teenage life... You know the average stupid shit haha. 2. I have more hardware in me than a computer... For the same reasons haha.

I guess I have been lucky, no permanent hardware, and 1 concussion that was undocumented. i find that I'm somewhat rsiliant to injury though.

yeah, and the metal doesnt feel all that great in certain areas especially the foot. I used to get hurt a lot but then I calmed down a little and think things through rather than run on impulse :smirk:.​

yeah, and the metal doesnt feel all that great in certain areas especially the foot. I used to get hurt a lot but then I calmed down a little and think things through rather than run on impulse :smirk:.​
My dad has ankle implants for flat feet put in as a kid. The have a tendency to pop out and move around now though, I sure wouldn't want any serious permanent hardware :shocked:

That sounds bad... Where do I start? I got 2 screws and a plate in my foot, 2 pins in my left arm, a screw in my third rib on my left side and 1 in the fourth. I also have a plate in my left shoulder... All from the same motorcycle crash, I was in the hospital for 3 weeks, went home to heal for another 3 and then did physical therapy for 4 months after that. Its not fun, i can feel the ones in my foot and my arm. I can't lift all that much weight with it. So yeah dnt be stupid kids think shit through before you act haha.

I figured since we were talking about hardware in the body and injuries, here is the x-ray of my brothers hand when he broke it and had to get a plate.

04010114190001.jpg

got in a fight with a brick wall... the wall won. :smirk:

that is a creepy looking hand skeleton

Yeah I know, he has long and creepy fingers haha. I found all his hospital pics that he took. His xray before the plate, after and him sitting in the hospital bed after surgery... No pics of me haha I don't like pictures I think they will take my soul :smirk:.