2 Stroke Husqvarna no spark

..some of the sketchy shit I have done just to get by those trail cloggers... They will stop in the trail and get out walk around and watch each other navigate some rocky passage that I hop through in 5 seconds. The only good thing about that is at least someone gets to witness my awesome.

..some of the sketchy shit I have done just to get by those trail cloggers... They will stop in the trail and get out walk around and watch each other navigate some rocky passage that I hop through in 5 seconds. The only good thing about that is at least someone gets to witness my awesome.
:lol:
Use the side as leverage.

I have occasionally put a foot on their tire to squeeze by. Stupid trucks.
Well at any rate new guy, at least your baby banshee is a two stroke.

I have occasionally put a foot on their tire to squeeze by. Stupid trucks.
Well at any rate new guy, at least your baby banshee is a two stroke.
That’s the main reason I even considered a blaster, because it’s 2 stroke, I still haven’t decided if I’m going to throw in new crank bearings or get rid of it.

If the sprocket is welded on, you would have to leave the trans in the left side, and do a work around. Or, buy a new output shaft for the transmission along with supporting C-clips, sprocket, etc.

Part it out, you'll make more money.

If the sprocket is welded on, you would have to leave the trans in the left side, and do a work around. Or, buy a new output shaft for the transmission along with supporting C-clips, sprocket, etc.

Part it out, you'll make more money.
Or I could grind the welds off and then re weld it. And on the 1992 wr250 the sprocket is on the right side

Hello, I have a 1996 husqvarna wxe250 with no spark... already discovered coil is bad (it fell apart) but I’m also not getting power to the coil itself, is it a bad cdi box? Or stator? It’s hard to test if I’m getting power to the stator due to it being kick start. Are there anyways to test the cdi? Or ways to test the stator? Thanks.

Or I could grind the welds off and then re weld it. And on the 1992 wr250 the sprocket is on the right side

Yah, I forgot about the early Husky. But wow, that bike gained 4 years in age in less than 3 weeks. :noidea:

If You found someone willing to take that heap off Your hands for a running blaster do it before be changes his mind. Then sell the blaster and use the money to buy a decent bike. As Palmer would say FTOPOS :smirk:

If You found someone willing to take that heap off Your hands for a running blaster do it before be changes his mind. Then sell the blaster and use the money to buy a decent bike. As Palmer would say FTOPOS :smirk:
Would I be able to get enough off of a 1999 blaster?