2 Stroke Husqvarna no spark

How much did you pay for the husky? How much to fix? How much is it worth fixed? How much is the blaster squid?
There's only half a dozen bolts holding your engine in the frame if you unhook everything else, take the engine out and hand it to a local bike shop to do the crank!

Last edited:
How much did you pay for the husky? How much to fix? How much is it worth fixed? How much is the blaster squid?
I payed $600 for the husky, put on a new cdi which was $80. I’m experienced enought to do top ends but I’m not confident to tear down a bottom end. The bike I estimated is probably worth around $1500 fixed. And I’m located in Ohio.

Do it yourself then at cost for parts, plenty folk will talk you through it if you tackle it, persevere and buy the oem bearings from eBay, it's all just nuts and bolts!!!!!

Do it yourself then at cost for parts, plenty folk will talk you through it if you tackle it, persevere and buy the oem bearings from eBay, it's all just nuts and bolts!!!!!
It’s nuts, bolts, and a welded on sprocket. I wish I would have noticed that when I purchased it