How did you get into riding?

One day I was kicking a rock down the street because I couldn't afford a can. I came across a kid with a yz 80, the rock was used to bash him over the head and take that sweet little 80 away from said kid. As I road away the kid came to and started running after me. As I clicked threw the gears and the wind whiping through my hair I knew I was hooked. That was 34 years ago. I am still on the lamb, from that assault. That's why I go by Spider.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You don't believe me? Come on down to So. Cal. and I'll prove it. Look up archive OC Register news paper. You'll find it. :shocked:

Oops TMI
:blah: :blah: :blah:

I thought the "Bro" phase ended at 30

:rolleyes:

Still lost on that, I must be to old or I couldn't give a FUCK about it. I am glad that I missed the whole bro thing. Even the urban dictionary didn't help with why I was called a bro. I'll let it go as I don't fit in with the whole little shit game.

Still lost on that, I must be to old or I couldn't give a FUCK about it. I am glad that I missed the whole bro thing. Even the urban dictionary didn't help with why I was called a bro. I'll let it go as I don't fit in with the whole little shit game.

i think she was jsut trying to make a funny but it was fail because the comment she was responding to wasnt "broish" at all really.

then again im over 30 too so maybe i just dont get it as well :noidea:

i do know what a "bro" is tho cause there is a gajillion of em around where i live. and :prof: i seen a 40+ year old bro today... no shitting you