How did you get into riding?

im just wondering your story behind how you got into riding. and how much expirence you have. it seems the norm on this site is about 2 or 3 years

im just wondering your story behind how you got into riding. and how much expirence you have. it seems the norm on this site is about 2 or 3 years

PBK got me into riding dirtbikes. We use to be roomates and we also rode mt bikes and BMX in the early 00's. PBk moved away for work and i got out of riding BMX. we had always talked about getting dirtbikes but it never happend... till almost ten years later when PBK and his brother got dirtbikes. His brother was over seas for work and he hit me up to come out to vegas and ride his bike at the perfect time in my life. 1 weekend of riding out in vegas and i was hooked. Right up my ally as far as everything i was into and love. Love being outdoors and i loved riding bikes. Dirt bikes can get me farther and to more rare spots. a couple months later when i got a tax return i was looking for a bike. Got a 05 525sx and fell in love with the "big" bikes.

That was in 2010... FF to 2012 and i have 5 bikes in the garage. my wife likes to dable in riding when we camp, my son has his first bike a 50 and is really gung ho about riding and my daughter loves getting rides on the tank of daddys bike. Soon tho she will start riding the 50 as well.

as far as experience i am still learning a lot. people tell me im good for how long i been riding but bmx and mt bike does relate and is kinda a natural progression to go from those to dirbikes so i picked it all up pretty fast.

Back in ~1997, got my 1st bike, a Honda Z50 for $200 at a garage sale. Really got into riding ~2010 , but have not had much time on the bike due to school. My riding experience has gone quite well, with no injuries SO FAR.

I start out on a Honda 110 3wheeler :D Since i could hold my head up... My grandpa always gave me rides on it...Rode it almost everyday with him.. And then by myself ....Ive had 3 and 4wheelers my whole life... Few dirt bikes.. and street bikes. I will be riding intill i cant hold my self up