How did you get into riding?

Surprisingly I'm relatively new to this world of dirt bikes. (Way :smirk:) back when I was 18-19 I watched the Summer X-Games and that first got me interested. I didn't really get the bug until the next spring, watching Supercross. And then after I rode a buddy's 125, I got hooked. Got my first bike summer/fall of 2008, but didn't know anybody in the dirt bike world. :(

In the fall of 2009 I got introduced to some of the local guys and made some new moto friends. Started riding MX at the end of 2009 and that's when the Moto bug really got a hold of me. The rest is history. :lol:
it seems that the newer riders are the most addicted, in fact, pretty much all of the people i ride with a relativly new (like myself)

I have less than 2 years and I am still trying to figure out my story...

Unlike CDA, I was born on two wheels. Most people think I am a desert racer or at least a former desert racer. :devil: Most of the time my bike just sits on the stand all shiny while I sit in my lawn chair looking cool! :thumb:

:moon:

One day I was kicking a rock down the street because I couldn't afford a can. I came across a kid with a yz 80, the rock was used to bash him over the head and take that sweet little 80 away from said kid. As I road away the kid came to and started running after me. As I clicked threw the gears and the wind whiping through my hair I knew I was hooked. That was 34 years ago. I am still on the lamb, from that assault. That's why I go by Spider.