How did you get into riding?

Still lost on that, I must be to old or I couldn't give a FUCK about it. I am glad that I missed the whole bro thing. Even the urban dictionary didn't help with why I was called a bro. I'll let it go as I don't fit in with the whole little shit game.

Take your meds today so you can go back to being an "ass".

i think she was jsut trying to make a funny but it was fail because the comment she was responding to wasnt "broish" at all really.

then again im over 30 too so maybe i just dont get it as well :noidea:

i do know what a "bro" is tho cause there is a gajillion of em around where i live. and :prof: i seen a 40+ year old bro today... no shitting you

Those "old Bros" crack me up! They are stuck in a time warp. I saw a lot of them at King of the Hammers. At what point do they leave "Brohood" and become something other? Or do they become a Bropa?:lol:

Naw, sounds too "grand." They are not so "grand" in my book. I used to bag on the HD guys for all dressing the same and looking alike. But the Bros are just as bad. Black shirt, black shocks, big shorts, big black sunglasses and often a moto cap of some kind. Oh and a lot of outdated soul patches and goatees. It least that is what I noticed at this event I just went to. There were a lot of 40 plus Bros there. A touch of individuality wouldnt hurt. It is like the are stamped out in a factory and stuck in a time warp. The "Bro Moto" time warp:lol: Not to be confused with "Pro Moto"