Pro Hey James!

Pm me your PayPal account bitch!

M33 please confirm we owe buck fuck $20 each :smirk:

I think we do, not sure. I vaguely remember something but cant confirm a commitment.... I dont want to pay pal it though if we do... I want that bitches address so I can mail it and provide the somewhat english speaking, recently naturalized, foriegn born postal workers with some blegitimate work rather than junkmail....

I think we do, not sure. I vaguely remember something but cant confirm a commitment.... I dont want to pay pal it though if we do... I want that bitches address so I can mail it and provide the somewhat english speaking, recently naturalized, foriegn born postal workers with some blegitimate work rather than junkmail....

Rack! I'm flattered! C'mon! YOU, Mihylo, Bobkyle, and JAX all gotta pony up a Jackson. If you think I'm busting your balls, just go back to the 2012 Supercross thing I put together. Read your own words. You said you were in specifically for a $20 bet. We wanted to do something more, but we agreed those who were in would do a 20 spot. 4 of us were in!

Look, a couple of bucks ain't gonna kill me or anyone here, right? It's just a matter of pride, to some degree! We could of bet a penny, but the winner get's the fuckin penny!

I won't belay the point.

Hey!!, I'm good to go on the outdoors for another 20 spot! Mark my words! Are you guys in on the MotoXDream fantasy race? You aren't? Well, you still have plenty of time to get in on it. See Jame's post. I'm in! Don't be a pussy's!

MY paypal account is buckrun@nacs.net @paypal.com

If you really want to know where I live, it's 1149 Krndia Court, Brunswick, Ohio 44212

I'm stupid on Paypal, so if I'm wrong, work with me!

John

You is mad bro....

Paypal account is still not correct..... Hook us up with an paypal account when your sober.[/quote

I went to Paypal and did what they said!

Bobkyle2! Here's the deal!

If you have a Paypal account, log in, and press the "send money tab" and send it to my email address : Buckrun@nacs.net

It should work!

Rack! I'm flattered! C'mon! YOU, Mihylo, Bobkyle, and JAX all gotta pony up a Jackson. If you think I'm busting your balls, just go back to the 2012 Supercross thing I put together. Read your own words. You said you were in specifically for a $20 bet. We wanted to do something more, but we agreed those who were in would do a 20 spot. 4 of us were in!

Look, a couple of bucks ain't gonna kill me or anyone here, right? It's just a matter of pride, to some degree! We could of bet a penny, but the winner get's the fuckin penny!

I won't belay the point.

Hey!!, I'm good to go on the outdoors for another 20 spot! Mark my words! Are you guys in on the MotoXDream fantasy race? You aren't? Well, you still have plenty of time to get in on it. See Jame's post. I'm in! Don't be a pussy's!

MY paypal account is buckrun@nacs.net @paypal.com

If you really want to know where I live, it's 1149 Krndia Court, Brunswick, Ohio 44212

I'm stupid on Paypal, so if I'm wrong, work with me!

John

I'll pay you via PayPal when you figure out how to set up your PayPal account. Oh, and I agree with jax if you can't get it set up by 5/31/2012 you forfeit your winnings :smirk:

I have been looking for a post where I thought we all decided to PayPal the money to James at DBA and the winner would use the money for DBA stuff. :noidea: Does anyone else recall this or can you find it?

I have been looking for a post where I thought we all decided to PayPal the money to James at DBA and the winner would use the money for DBA stuff. :noidea: Does anyone else recall this or can you find it?

yeah that is what I suggested, I think it will be a win win, the site gets some funds and you "buck" get some DBA swag,,,, get it legit or get it forfit. you can't have an account with two @'s in it.

JAX@paypal@someotherbullshit.com won't work.....

Go find that post Jax :prof:

the third post in this thread
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/threads/2012-supercross-dirt-bike-addicts-contest.4167/

I'll get in Buckaroonie :thumb: I say we donate to the DBA fund and how ever much we get (if Jimmy will play along) can give out that much in DBA merch. So if we get say five peeps to play and donate $20 ea, then James will have a $100 in his account that he then can say 1st ,2nd and 3rd gets what minus the shipping ofcourse. But if James doesn't want money for his merch then we can think of something else. :noidea:

EDIT: good Ideal Rack!!! last place gets something too :smirk: maybe a tire wrist band or 5 bucks