Pro Hey James!

I'll pay you via PayPal when you figure out how to set up your PayPal account. Oh, and I agree with jax if you can't get it set up by 5/31/2012 you forfeit your winnings :smirk:

You fucks! :smirk: Send me my Jackson via Paypal to buckrun@nacs.net

You would want the same! A bet is a bet!

Still, you have not responded if you are in for the Outdoors tournament James has set up! What? You chicken? Got your ass beat once and don't want to pony up again? :banana:

Don't be a chicken shit! C'mon! I'm game!

Still, you have not responded if you are in for the Outdoors tournament James has set up! What? You chicken? Got your ass beat once and don't want to pony up again? :banana:

Have no fear Buck, I've got you covered. The Fellers have all sent their squish to HelpN-EdgekeeptheClampettmobileontheroad@paypal.com. Oh, and thanks Buck for your timely winnings donation - it wasn't necessary but, it is appreciated. :thumb:

You are not even in the outdoors James has set up..............

I responded to James saying that I was trying to set up a "Dirt Bike Addicts" account so we could all play together. Either you or he had done it at the same time. So, I used my free password thing coincidentally, on the same fantasy network to do so. You guys must have done it the same time I did! Now that you have set up a separate DBA account, I can't join YOUR team unless I pay coin to do so since I have already created my team of one. Well, we have no bet's going on to make it worth my while to pay money to join DBA, so why? I still have my account, "Dirt Bike Addicts" in the Free Play, with password "XXXXXX", so I can compare my results with yours. Look for it! It's there! That's fair! We are in the same game, we just need to compare points, no? Not only that, but being a fair kinda a guy, I just gave you the login and password to my account! I'm not a cheater! If anyone wants to F with that, so be it! It's just a gentlemen's bet between guys, and maybe a $20 spot between others. We need to get others involved, as this is a pretty fun thing to do each week, no?

:picard: Buck I just can't understand the words coming from your keyboard, I will make you this promise, the next time I see you,,,I will give you my $20..trust me! I don't know what paypal account you have setup so I will just hand it to you.

It was my kids that had the account and they only changed the riders once. I am surprised that they could do so well against you considering they made one change to their original line up :smirk:

And by the way, no response is a respone :prof:

is the above paypal actually your paypal address? :noidea: I think that is the 4th or 5th address you have provided.

It was my kids that had the account and they only changed the riders once. I am surprised that they could do so well against you considering they made one change to their original line up :smirk:

is the above paypal actually your paypal address? :noidea: I think that is the 4th or 5th address you have provided.

I sent my cash to the last paypal address :chicken:

Nope! Rack, My email has always been : buckrun@nacs.net It has never been different. But that is beside the point! I don't care if you ever pony up, it's not gonna make or break me! It's all just for shit's and grins. And bragging rights! The tiny bit of coin we place on it just keeps somebody interested, no?

Nope! Rack, My email has always been : buckrun@nacs.net It has never been different. But that is beside the point! I don't care if you ever pony up, it's not gonna make or break me! It's all just for shit's and grins. And bragging rights! The tiny bit of coin we place on it just keeps somebody interested, no?

Yes and bustin your nut sack is all the fun. I am confident you will get your $$$$ eventually :smirk:

Yes and bustin your nut sack is all the fun. I am confident you will get your $$$$ eventually :smirk:

Rack! So! Are you in for the Outdoors? And all the others? Did they just pussy out? Really? Awwwwwe C'mon! Wooosy's!

I'm good to go for another $20 spot!

Who is game?

Place your name here:

really? cause I seen a few:noidea:

Please Paypal your $20 bucks to me at John Yankus @ PAYPAL.COM :thumb:

then this

MY paypal account is buckrun@nacs.net @paypal.com

then this one

It seems like you may have finally got it fix so I will go ahead and send it your way. :thumb: :ride: to you BUCK for winning the SX season by the way. Here you can't say I didn't pay :lol:
paypal.JPG