Pro Hey James!

You told me you wanted to run the 2012 Outdoors Series as a contest for DBA members! Well?

I will do it again as I did for the 2012 SX, but let me know as it is getting close to post time!

I don't want to gloat, but I did kick ass and got the #1 plate in Vegas! It was a horse race up till then! DBA finished #8 out of 110 teams!

I think you should captain this team and get more peeps involved! It's fun!

James?

I am in. lets setup a paypal account on this one though. James we can all put it in your PP account for DBA and you can keep some for your troubles like $1 :smirk:

Yeah buck beat me on that last race. I had alot trouble trying to find out who was going to race in each race so I could edit my team. With all the injurys this year it was a crap shoot to figure out who was filling in for the hurt riders.

James

Staff member
Here's the problem, that website that we used for SX isn't doing MX this year. :foul: I've been looking for another website that lets us create our own leagues but haven't found one yet. Any ideas?

I am in. lets setup a paypal account on this one though. James we can all put it in your PP account for DBA and you can keep some for your troubles like $1 :smirk:

Yeah buck beat me on that last race. I had alot trouble trying to find out who was going to race in each race so I could edit my team. With all the injurys this year it was a crap shoot to figure out who was filling in for the hurt riders.

Buwahahaha! You kicked my ass all season, but I got you in the end! I have to gloat just a little...here goes...Hahahahahaha!