Pro 2012 Supercross Dirt Bike Addicts Contest!!

Get signed up for the 2012 DBA Supercross contest! :prof: :ride:

After considering the best way to run the contest, I decided that using an existing internet format would be the best and easiest way to go. It allows you to enter, track, and manipulate a team you chose each week, and keeps track of your results automatically. I have set up a private league for Dirt Bike Addict members only, so we can compete among ourselves. It is FREE and super EASY for you to get set up.

Here's what you do:

Click on this link: http://www.fantasyactionsportsleague.com/fantasysupercross

Click on the "Register" tab, and select the "Free Supercross" game.

Enter your personal information and click on the register button.

Link to the league - http://www.fantasyactionsportsleague.com/fantasysupercross/leagues/2337

Now, click on the "Leagues" tab. In the "Private Leagues" column, find and click on the "Dirt Bike Addicts 2012" league. (Its near the bottom of the list)
The password for the DBA team is: DBA2012
( I hijacked the DBA logo for our team James!)

Click on the "Add Team" button. Now, select any combination of riders that you like by clicking on the "Add" or "Drop" buttons under their picture. Every rider has a salary associated with him, and your team's salary cap is $120 million.

You can add or drop team members at any time. The value of each rider will change each week based on their performance from the previous weeks. So, if a rider on your team breaks a leg, you can drop him and add another. If you decide that Kevin Windham is going to get lucky and get a podium on a particular race, you can add him to your team for that week only.

Each rider on your team scores points depending on how they finish in each moto. The game will automatically tally your team's points every week, and rank all DBA members based on results.

Simple, huh? I know it's close to the start of the season, so take the 5 minutes now to sign up! Even if you are late, sign up anyway since the game takes your best 11 races out of 17 to determine the winner. If you read this after the first or second race, you are still in contention to win!

The nice thing about this format is that you only need to set up your team once for the entire season and just let it ride, or you can change it up every race if you like!

Further details and easy rules are available by just clicking on the "How to Play" tab at the top of the page.

As far as prizes go, I'll donate $20.00 and a new moto related t-shirt. If anyone wants to pitch in and donate cash or prizes, that would be cool! (James?:devil:) If we don't get at least $50 in cash and prizes, then we will just play for bragging rights/shits and giggles. PM me if you have something to offer! We'll decide how we split things up once we get an idea of what we have, if anything.

I'm out of town Friday night until Tuesday night, so I won't be able to respond until then. Everything is pretty self-explanatory in the game, and you should have no problems getting set up.

I'll get in Buckaroonie :thumb: I say we donate to the DBA fund and how ever much we get (if Jimmy will play along) can give out that much in DBA merch. So if we get say five peeps to play and donate $20 ea, then James will have a $100 in his account that he then can say 1st ,2nd and 3rd gets what minus the shipping ofcourse. But if James doesn't want money for his merch then we can think of something else. :noidea:

EDIT: good Ideal Rack!!! last place gets something too :smirk: maybe a tire wrist band or 5 bucks

Titties, I am in. Finally found a minute on the pc to get this done. It's on bitches!!! :banana:

Anyone figure out yet if every is going to put some cash down and grow some hair on their junk or is peach fuzz still in order you pansies :smirk:

I figured Josey bitches would be the first to puss out :rolleyes:

Diggin the avatar, I tell you that photographer that took that pic knew how to capture the essence of a 2stroke :smirk:

are you saying you already watched the race and us east coast viewers are in for a treat or you just trolling like your other west coast buddy???