85 help kx

today the bike ran decent when it
hit powerband i couldnt really wants to go but it studders before it hits somtimes it still only goes with the choke it has way more power than my ke 175
l
Man I love posts like this! The discovery of immense joy hitting a 2 stroke 80 mx after being used to a ke175!
:eek::cool::ride::thumb:

Well I still have a problem the bike quit running. It's back to the point that it seems like a very low rev limiter and will bog out at anything more than 1/4 throttle.

And what does your spark plug look loke after you tty starting it? If you did these procedures right, they wont be the reason it isn't starting.

Last edited:
Oh, you mean fix it and don't keep trying to find one that works already? Heck, don't they sell good ones on Ebay, almost all of them say they are in great condition!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

It almost sounds like you are suggesting TROUBLE SHOOTING too.

Last edited:
Oh, you mean fix it and don't keep trying to find one that works already? Heck, don't they sell good ones on Ebay, almost all of them say they are in great condition!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

It almost sounds like you are suggesting TROUBLE SHOOTING too.

I'd just load my shot gun with carburators and start blasting away.....mine holds 6 including the chambered one.