Hello Texas

:poke:

No, Miley my comment was geared contextually towards the cold vs hot discussion. While we do get occasional snow in Tayhas, here Ive never had to crawl out a window with a shovel to uncover my storm door enough to open it. I lived in shithole Detroit for several years before moving to shithole Dallas
From one extreme to the other. Stopped in Kansas for a few years in the way down, Flat ass Kansas has the worst of both hot and cold. The only idiots who stay in Kansas ran out of money passing through.
:USA:

Robert Francis (Beto) O'Rourke - His real name is Robert Francis, not Beto. Beto is a nickname his sorority, er, I mean, fraternity gave him in college. He uses Beto to dupe Hispanic voters into thinking he has a drop of Hispanic blood in his veins when he's about as pure Irish as anyone can be. I refuse to call him Beto and make sure everyone I meet is educated about his real name as well as his attempted deception.

As for brandon - you obviously have been living under a rock - it's a nickname for biden; as in "Let's go Brandon" which is what he thought a crowd was chanting to him when they were actually screaming "F-you biden".

Last edited:
Got you on beto , I don't live under a rock .. I don't disrespect elders , No matter what I think ... I'll take our elected president any day over the conceided ex. 707310197_MetaltheClown.jpg.4b2d77f127d3f6646f351cd66ee94e63.jpg