Injured Heal Up Quick Rolls

Wow :shocked:owie, I mean Cool! That is impressive!:thumb:

6 weeks. You cant even grow a garden in 6 weeks! That will go by in no time. Dirt roads are around the corner my friend:ride: I want to see a pic of you in that sylish brace. You can always bring it to T-day and toss it into the fire, a ceremony of sort:lol: Or maybe loan that sucker to me for my next back set back. Never mind, it probably wont fit and smells really bad by now:smirk: Actually it probably fits over your shirts ya? Seriously, post up your happy face in the brace.

What's weird about the metal detector thing is how inconsistent they seem to be. I have a plate and 6 screws in my left wrist, and 16 screws in the left elbow. When going to airports or the courthouse :devil:, it seems like I only set off the alarm about half the time. I expect the extra hardware to put me over the top. :lol:
Hey, 530ktm, do you remember how long it took your buddy to get going again? This thing has done a pretty good job of kicking my butt :lol: I'm sure not bouncing back as fast as I expected.

Maybe it's a right handed alarm.......:noidea:....:prof:........:smirk:

Hopefully with the additional hardware they don't have to "probe" you! to get a full 360 shot :shocked:

Stainless steel doesn't set off the metal detectors right? I'm pretty sure that that's what they typically use.

I haven't set off any alarms yet, but they do tend to take longer on the full body scans, compared to the other guys. :thinking: That might have something to do with my rockin bod though. :noidea: :smirk:

I thought they used titanium for in the body bling.:noidea:

Stainless steel doesn't set off the metal detectors right? I'm pretty sure that that's what they typically use.

I haven't set off any alarms yet, but they do tend to take longer on the full body scans, compared to the other guys. :thinking: That might have something to do with my rockin bod though. :noidea: :smirk:

So what you're sayin is that you're SHWINGIN but not BLINGIN????? :smirk:

With all that crap in your body you are lucky to even have a life. Shit bro I didn't know you were that full of screws. All I can say is take it easy and ease yourself back in to riding. :thumb:
I'm not only screwed up, I'm also screwed together. :thumb:

Wow :shocked:owie, I mean Cool! That is impressive!:thumb:

6 weeks. You cant even grow a garden in 6 weeks! That will go by in no time. Dirt roads are around the corner my friend:ride: I want to see a pic of you in that sylish brace. You can always bring it to T-day and toss it into the fire, a ceremony of sort:lol: Or maybe loan that sucker to me for my next back set back. Never mind, it probably wont fit and smells really bad by now:smirk: Actually it probably fits over your shirts ya? Seriously, post up your happy face in the brace.
I'm wearing the brace over a shirt just to keep it from getting to gross. I'll get my photographer to snap a pic of me in the contraption. :lol:

Maybe it's a right handed alarm.......:noidea:....:prof:........:smirk:

Hopefully with the additional hardware they don't have to "probe" you! to get a full 360 shot :shocked:
:eek: I don't want to be probed...A good groping might be OK though. :thinking:

I thought they used titanium for in the body bling.:noidea:
The stuff in my arm is stainless. It must make a difference when to use stainless or titanium. I need to find out what this back bling is made out of because I am asked about it a lot. :prof:

Hey, 530ktm, do you remember how long it took your buddy to get going again? This thing has done a pretty good job of kicking my butt :lol: I'm sure not bouncing back as fast as I expected.
Well he kind of gave up riding for a few years after that because of his wife not liking the idea and his kids were very young. After his 2 boys grew up he decided to get a bike for all of them. He first got his Suki 400 and then a couple of 250F's for his boys. He rode the Suki into the ground over the last 5 or 6 years and just got a 450EXC. He still gets a bit stiff but says the stretching is very important to making him feel good. He was much younger when this happened so being that you are almost over the hill it may take a little longer. :smirk: Be patient, you will make it in time. Speaking of over the hill, my knee is still stiff almost 2 months from twisting it wrong at the Geek ride. This getting old stuff sucks.

Well he kind of gave up riding for a few years after that because of his wife not liking the idea and his kids were very young. After his 2 boys grew up he decided to get a bike for all of them. He first got his Suki 400 and then a couple of 250F's for his boys. He rode the Suki into the ground over the last 5 or 6 years and just got a 450EXC. He still gets a bit stiff but says the stretching is very important to making him feel good. He was much younger when this happened so being that you are almost over the hill it may take a little longer. :smirk: Be patient, you will make it in time. Speaking of over the hill, my knee is still stiff almost 2 months from twisting it wrong at the Geek ride. This getting old stuff sucks.
Another Geek ride is in the beginning stages, say sometime in October?:thinking: And getting old really sucks too.

Another Geek ride is in the beginning stages, say sometime in October?:thinking: And getting old really sucks too.
Crack a lacking:banana: I will have to clear the calendar and bring the 450. Just don't have it on the weekend of Oct 15th, I will be in Vegas that day.

WTF!! Why does everybody keep telling me this?:noidea:
Seriously, though, a doctor that I talked to told me to wait a whole year before I get back on a dirtbike.:thinking: