Injured Heal Up Quick Rolls

James

Staff member
Hope you have a speedy recovery Rolls. :thumb:
I also will not be visiting, hospitals creep me out, especially since his room mate is mentally retarded, in a cage, and makes sound like a duck all the time.:shocked:
:naughty: Don't talk about Steve like that, he just had surgery give him a break. :smirk:

was this in Johnson valley? across that little dune?

Get well Rolls. Ive met ya but didnt get to ride.... would like to ride with ya someday

Yeah, a small drop off, but sitting on the seat, his back compressed, and he was done.
Oh Shit! 005.jpg
Oh Shit! 004.jpg

He came home Saturday night, and is in a gnarly strap in back brace. They say 3 to 6 month recovery, but I'm not sure what all that really means. I guess I'll have to send him a PM with a link to his thread, because he only looks at a few different sections.

He came home Saturday night, and is in a gnarly strap in back brace. They say 3 to 6 month recovery, but I'm not sure what all that really means. I guess I'll have to send him a PM with a link to his thread, because he only looks at a few different sections.

Thanks for the PM. I had no clue this thread started. I also had no knowledge of that pic being taken. Must've been right after surgery while I was still out of it. BTW, thanks so much for posting it. :finger:
You guys should get along great! :lol::smirk:

hahaha glad to hear he's doing alright though, really. Another battle wound down :thumb:

He was actually a better roomie than what I ended up with. They felt sorry for me and moved me to another room. This one I shared with a grouchy old man. He would rant & rave, whine & complain about everything to anyone who came in the room. In fact, he didn't need anyone to rant to. One night went on all night long about how much he hated his step daughter and most of the time he was talking to nobody. The SOB drove me crazy.
I forgot to add he was geeting a colonoscopy. Now, let the jokes fly.:prof:
Just to be clear on this, it was the guy in the cage who was getting the colonoscopy. Although, if they wanted to give me one, I wouldn't have been able to put up much of a fight. :lol:

What's the lastest? Just thinking about you Rolls as I sit here icing my freakin back!!

I was told a 3/6 month recovery. Don't know if that means I have to wear this brace for that whole time or not. I'm going back to the doc next week and I have plenty of new questions for him. Right now the back actually doesn't hurt to bad. The worst pain is in the toes, feet, ankles and hips. And my thighs are numb. Doc says that's normal and caused by inflamation and swelling around the spinal cord from the surgery.
Sun, I would recommend a chiropractor for you. Many people don't believe in chiropractics but it has helped me many times. Finding a good one is important though, because there are a lot of quacks out there.
I want to thank everybody for their kind words and I'll be back riding with you all as soon as I can. :ride:

Good to hear all the good news. But we are prepared to replace the kind words with mean and nasty words.:devil:

In the event you become bored, legs need to get stretched I know what'll help "loosen them up"...:smirk:...just ask your bro! :thinking:.....:devil:

Actualy, glad to see you're home..............:thumb:

Thanks for the PM. I had no clue this thread started. I also had no knowledge of that pic being taken. Must've been right after surgery while I was still out of it. BTW, thanks so much for posting it. :finger:

I guess I did have another I could have posted.:devil:

He was actually a better roomie than what I ended up with. They felt sorry for me and moved me to another room. This one I shared with a grouchy old man. He would rant & rave, whine & complain about everything to anyone who came in the room. In fact, he didn't need anyone to rant to. One night went on all night long about how much he hated his step daughter and most of the time he was talking to nobody. The SOB drove me crazy.

Just to be clear on this, it was the guy in the cage who was getting the colonoscopy. Although, if they wanted to give me one, I wouldn't have been able to put up much of a fight. :lol:

I was told a 3/6 month recovery. Don't know if that means I have to wear this brace for that whole time or not. I'm going back to the doc next week and I have plenty of new questions for him. Right now the back actually doesn't hurt to bad. The worst pain is in the toes, feet, ankles and hips. And my thighs are numb. Doc says that's normal and caused by inflamation and swelling around the spinal cord from the surgery.
Sun, I would recommend a chiropractor for you. Many people don't believe in chiropractics but it has helped me many times. Finding a good one is important though, because there are a lot of quacks out there.
I want to thank everybody for their kind words and I'll be back riding with you all as soon as I can. :ride:

Yes, I have one and he has saved me more then once! He is great and a former baseball player. Doesnt lecture me on motorcycles. He is expensive though and my Ins. doesnt cover it. How stupid! I have hobbled in to his office in tears more then once. Im making progress slowly. Im doing all he has told me to do. Most important I have got to stop lifting with my back:banghead:

I bet sleeping must really suck for you with a body cast on. I cant imagine. You poor thing!! Do you have help around the house? Is Timo being nice to you?:devil: Like bringing you meals and helping you go potty? OMG:shocked: THAT cannot be easy!

Healing hugs to you Rolls:hug: