Injured Heal Up Quick Rolls

:thumb: Nice rolls, what happend anyhow? You might heal up quicker if some dude wasn't leaning over you taking pictures the whole time :smirk:

He broke a vertebrate, M something. A stupid slow speed nothing, that took him out.
Oh Shit! 003.jpg

And I didn't take the picture, that would have been my daughter.:P

Surgery was yesterday morning, and the Doc said all went perfect, so the count down to being back on the bike begins.:cheers:

View attachment 3938

He broke a vertebrate, M something. A stupid slow speed nothing, that took him out.
View attachment 3939

And I didn't take the picture, that would have been my daughter.:P

All you need to do is photoshop some sand and beer in his hand and he can could be in the desert like the pic below:smirk:

Glad the worst is behind. Im sure it will be a slow and long recovery but well worth it. Hope your hanging well Rolls and your back at it soon. How long till you can ride again? How long is your stay in the hospital for something like this? Do they send you home in a massive back brace? I havent had my back looked at professionally yet. I keep trying to get it back to normal on my own. Usually with no activity, some hot and cold treatments and a lot of time staying off the bike, it seems to get better. But Im beginning to think a year ago I did some permanant damage to my mid back. Right now Im out of commission due to back pain.

Best wishes on your recovery. Dont give those nurses too much trouble. I suspect a DBA sticker will end up somewhere around there with your Bro coming to visit you. Perhaps the bed frame?:devil:

All you need to do is photoshop some sand and beer in his hand and he can could be in the desert like the pic below:smirk:

Glad the worst is behind. Im sure it will be a slow and long recovery but well worth it. Hope your hanging well Rolls and your back at it soon. How long till you can ride again? How long is your stay in the hospital for something like this? Do they send you home in a massive back brace? I havent had my back looked at professionally yet. I keep trying to get it back to normal on my own. Usually with no activity, some hot and cold treatments and a lot of time staying off the bike, it seems to get better. But Im beginning to think a year ago I did some permanant damage to my mid back. Right now Im out of commission due to back pain.

Best wishes on your recovery. Dont give those nurses too much trouble. I suspect a DBA sticker will end up somewhere around there with your Bro coming to visit you. Perhaps the bed frame?:Devil:

planting Ideas huh:devil:

Best wishes on your recovery. Dont give those nurses too much trouble. I suspect a DBA sticker will end up somewhere around there with your Bro coming to visit you. Perhaps the bed frame?:devil:

on a nurses ASS.....:devil:

He'll be in the hospital 3 to 5 days, and even then I'm not sure when he'll be on here. I think they also said a year before he should ride, and they have already fit him for the back brace, that he said was very uncomfortable, hello, what does he expect? I also will not be visiting, hospitals creep me out, especially since his room mate is mentally retarded, in a cage, and makes sound like a duck all the time.:shocked:

He'll be in the hospital 3 to 5 days, and even then I'm not sure when he'll be on here. I think they also said a year before he should ride, and they have already fit him for the back brace, that he said was very uncomfortable, hello, what does he expect? I also will not be visiting, hospitals creep me out, especially since his room mate is mentally retarded, in a cage, and makes sound like a duck all the time.:shocked:
You guys should get along great! :lol::smirk:

hahaha glad to hear he's doing alright though, really. Another battle wound down :thumb:

I forgot to add he was geeting a colonoscopy. Now, let the jokes fly.:prof:

Good luck Steve. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Be good to your recovery and stick with the Physical Therapy soon to follow to the end. You will be back soon enough.:thumb: Timo, you are an asshole:moon::lol::wave: