Got some cash and it's time for a new bike

You're not going to find a used Burg or KTM500 for sale anytime soon, Only new and they are going to be $10K or better when you're done. You should look at Rack's bike, it may have couple scratches on it, but it runs good. If he sells his, bike I may need to wave another scooter in front of him...:devil:
And not only that, he is meticulous with all of his stuff, especially his bikes.:thumb:

I know a guy that trades in his MXer every year... he says this way he never has to worry about a major loss especially with the 4t.... he's 70 now....he's one of those guys thats been in the industry since the 60's.... Anyone here know or heard of Maico Fred?

That is a sweet scooter, I checked them out last week at Uptite, he had a 350 and the 520, (sold the 450) so I swung my leg over one and my wife said, here we go......HAHAHA, I told her I needed a mirror and it was attached to this scooter and cost a good amount to get the right one. If I sell my 2008 SM610 and TE450, keep my 2009 TE450, I can add that bike to my stable she tells me. Very nice bike Carl, when you going to have her?

After some delay's I just got my cash. It'll be a 2012 Beta 520RS.