Got some cash and it's time for a new bike

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

2010 KTM 450 EXC. Rekluse, cycra hand guards, re-sprung, JD Jet Kit, gearing, 13L tank, Tugger Lift Straps front and rear, Euro Rear Fender, ProTaper foot pegs, promoto billet end cap. What else????

SELLING POINT right there ... :lol:.... :devil:

You should reconsider a fuel injected bike if your buying new,it is so worth it,the throttle responce and being able to ride diferent elevatins without compromise is pretty cool.the fuel effiency you get is like icing on the cake.in other words get the berg or the ktm 500 and don't look back

A KTM 500 would be sweet. However, they seem to be hard to come by. I've only inquired casually, but no one so far had one that they could sell.

Now I just need a little time to get this done. Work and sleep seem to want about 30 hours a day right now.

A KTM 500 would be sweet. However, they seem to be hard to come by. I've only inquired casually, but no one so far had one that they could sell.

Now I just need a little time to get this done. Work and sleep seem to want about 30 hours a day right now.
i know that they had some issues with dmv shit with em but last time i was at a shop down here they ahd one for sale. guy said they got it all worked out

You're not going to find a used Burg or KTM500 for sale anytime soon, Only new and they are going to be $10K or better when you're done. You should look at Rack's bike, it may have couple scratches on it, but it runs good. If he sells his, bike I may need to wave another scooter in front of him...:devil:

You're not going to find a used Burg or KTM500 for sale anytime soon, Only new and they are going to be $10K or better when you're done. You should look at Rack's bike, it may have couple scratches on it, but it runs good. If he sells his, bike I may need to wave another scooter in front of him...:devil:

Good point,i'd buy rack's bike if i was in the market,it probalby never seen the rev limiter,and trannys never been in third gear or more.