Got myself a street bike

valves already adjusted.............................:rolleyes:
are you sure you checked them with the engine on the right spot?
valves been too tight won't cause clatter like that, but being too loose will. I know because well, I screwed up majorly on the 1st valve adjustment I did.
and check your timing chain :wink:

are you sure you checked them with the engine on the right spot?
valves been too tight won't cause clatter like that, but being too loose will. I know because well, I screwed up majorly on the 1st valve adjustment I did.
and check your timing chain :wink:
I had that going too, turns out the timing chain wore through the tensioner and was loose. This later resulted in an engine toasting.

GET DAT THANG PURRIN LIKE A KITTEN, NOT CHATTERING LIKE A HOMELESS MAN IN NEW YORK CITY IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER.​
cutekitten8.jpg
f3bbfb12791543f1a5dcf161053e982b.jpg
TAKE YOUR PICK DARREN. GO AHEAD.​

I have adjusted valves multiple times. But even if i haden't it woulden't matter because they were professionally adjusted by a guy that has been raceing/rideing for 30+ years and knows more about the interceptors than i ever will. And before ya'll give me shit about not doing it myself i had already dropped it off to get the carbs sycned by him and he said they were off and he couldent get the sych right until they were in spec

I have adjusted valves multiple times. But even if i haden't it woulden't matter because they were professionally adjusted by a guy that has been raceing/rideing for 30+ years and knows more about the interceptors than i ever will. And before ya'll give me shit about not doing it myself i had already dropped it off to get the carbs sycned by him and he said they were off and he couldent get the sych right until they were in spec

Don't cry, you posted the video for commentary right? :thumb: :hug:

something along those lines. Ranger should be DD in 2 weeks here after i get the bed and fuel pump taken care of so i'll look into it then

See that is what's nice, you have two vehicles. So even if one is down you'll always have transportation! :thumb: Now you can tear that honder apart and make her a kitten.

auto tensioners. You can useally tap the houseing on them and put a bolt through it to make it a manual when they go bad/timing chain streches. I did it on a old 4 wheeler and it worked great. Like i said i have ot look into it later