Good CRF150F off road exhaust?

pocket change man just pocket change :D ... Nah it will be here on Wednesday the same day I got to five finger death punch... Its gonna be a good day.:thumb:
five:puke:finger:puke:death:puke:punch:puke: hahajk
<br><br>
you better post a video of that pipe on the bike with a clear shot of you riding a wheely wearing no helmet while holding your drivers license and social security card or ill think your lying and scamming the whole internet :mad:

five:puke:finger:puke:death:puke:punch:puke: hahajk
<br><br>
you better post a video of that pipe on the bike with a clear shot of you riding a wheely wearing no helmet while holding your drivers license and social security card or ill think your lying and scamming the whole internet :mad:

Dude I just realized something... You're nuts haha. But ill definatley get some pictures and videos and post them Wednesday.

I would have had these posted last night, but I was too busy with my new
dog (see here https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/con...to-post-what-you-want.3902/page-22#post-94264) and the concert... so Ill post this morning.

temporary-51.jpg

temporary-53.jpg

temporary-52.jpg

Looks amazing and sounds even better. I can't wait to get this thing out and ride. I will get some video with the gopros and post them this weekend sometime.