Good CRF150F off road exhaust?

Sorry this is taking so long guys. I would have had the exhaust a while ago, but it looks like im going to have to wait. Sucks... I wanted to here the little guy roar :smirk:

Alright, Here is the plan. I am going to wait for a while on the exhaust until after may 9th. Thats my birthday :clap:... any hoot I started saving money for the weekend before that Since im going to Vegas for the AMA Super Cross. After which I will order the exhaust. I almost bought it today and thought "I want it so bad, but I need money for the trip" so thats the plan. but this summer for sure the little guy will have a new exhaust :thumb:

DG FTW!!!!!!!!
all I need is d g<br>
get the most out of my c c's<br>
this companies been around since the dinos, shits tougher than a herd of rhinos. runs your bike like nodoz, competitions throttles look stuck closed. all they got to say is uh-oh, this isn't gonna be easy, this crf 150, definitely aint sleepy. a wide open wheely, no big dealy, faster than Mike Healy, <br> wait I thought I heard you ask, what's this beautiful piece of steely? a pipe that goes by the name of dee gee... :cool: <br><br><br> wow :confused: i didn't even realize I spat this I materialize into jhutchnit every time somebody ƒµ¢k§ t#€<br> \/\/0r|d... one if these days I'm afraid its gonna stick..

well its 5 for $5000.. you can thank shipping costs for that, I make the cd cases out of exotic chemicals simply for the sky high shipping costs :thumb:<br><br> you get your pipe yet?

pocket change man just pocket change :D ... Nah it will be here on Wednesday the same day I got to five finger death punch... Its gonna be a good day.:thumb: