Good CRF150F off road exhaust?

I have looked around comparing exhausts for my little 150. Something that is lighter and less restictive than the stock and won't cost a small fortune. Here are a few that I came up with that seems like they would work pretty well.

DG O-Series- seems like a nice exhaust, but is really loud. is there a quiet insert?
Parts Unlimited #1821-1268 $209.95

HMF Performance Series- looks light and will fit the look of the bike well I think.
HMF #02148370 $289.95

BBR D2 (or any other BBR)- Really expensive, but seems like it could do a good job and everyone seems to like them.
BBR #205-HCF-1532 $329.95

FMF Q4 Series- Looks good, but is kind of a ways up there in price. It meets the decibal ratings, and comes with a spark arrestor, and is light.
FMF #041332 $289.95

What do you think about these four exhausts, and what are some you would suggest?

Thanks... :thumb:

DG FTW!!

http://dgperformance.com/motorcycle-exhaust.php?dgID=887 There is the quite core for the R and O series :rocker:

Thanks so much..... THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR :hyper: ! I did a lot of research on the DG and its perfect. I think I'll have to order one up with my next paycheck. All the other ones are race series pipes and thats not what I want, the DG is dual sport.

so now another question... O-series or R? they seem to be the same thing, but is there really a big difference?

The O series is forest legal or whatever...I believe ... DG is the chiznit too!

:banana:NIOCE!!!!!!!:banana: O-Series it is then. Well I should have a pipe on there way before summer, I seem to just keep buying parts... My boss should just start paying me with parts :smirk:. Im glad someone shares my opinion, 'cause they are cool pipes. :thumb:

did all that already, only thing it doesnt have is the rev box. All the internal stuff in the carb and the valves are done. Its really nice, but it needs a new exhaust.

NICE!, revbox+rejet makes them rip!

I was reading up on them, they seem to just make the bike rev higher and quicker for a short time. That seems like it will make the engine life disappear.

any hoot, here is what the little guy has done to it now.

Airbox- snorkel was thrown across the garage :smirk:, breath holes cut, carb breath tubes rerouted to airbox, UNI airfilter.

Carb- Rejet (110 main, 45 pilot, neddle on last clip) fuel screw tuned out 3.5 times

Valves- Titanium valves BABY!!!:thumb: got them from a friend for nothing at all, and he put them in for me.

Exhaust- baffle removed on stock (soon to have DG O-Series)

Tires- Maxxis IT rear, Dunlop MX71 front

Drive- D.I.D chain, 13 front sprocket, 50 rear (2 up from stock) (steel rear, aluminum is for racers with the money to dump into them every week)

The little guy already rips, I would just really love to have a new exhaust, for looks, sound and performance.

Um, the stock exhaust is pretty good if you pull the baffle out of the back. I do have a power core hanging in the garage if I ever feel like sticking it on though, I'll wait until the stock one is bent. But really, the stock is a good pipe once it is de-restrickted.

It looks like you have done the right stuff to it.

I was reading up on them, they seem to just make the bike rev higher and quicker for a short time. That seems like it will make the engine life disappear.

any hoot, here is what the little guy has done to it now.

Airbox- snorkel was thrown across the garage :smirk:, breath holes cut, carb breath tubes rerouted to airbox, UNI airfilter.

Carb- Rejet (110 main, 45 pilot, neddle on last clip) fuel screw tuned out 3.5 times

Valves- Titanium valves BABY!!!:thumb: got them from a friend for nothing at all, and he put them in for me.

Exhaust- baffle removed on stock (soon to have DG O-Series)

Tires- Maxxis IT rear, Dunlop MX71 front

Drive- D.I.D chain, 13 front sprocket, 50 rear (2 up from stock) (steel rear, aluminum is for racers with the money to dump into them every week)

The little guy already rips, I would just really love to have a new exhaust, for looks, sound and performance.
http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/tech/faq/documents/crf150f_faq.htm
http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/Products/Products.aspx

Wow, that's so weird, 5 min ago I was brushing my teeth and for some reason I was wondering "hmm what's the the best exhaust for a crf150f" and then I come on here and see you wondering the same thing. That's freaky. Anyway, I used to have the same bike and ran the stock exhaust. Worked pretty good IMO. I took the carb in to the dealership to get it rejeted and that gave it alittle bit more power. I was going to take th Baffle out but they said that would make the bike run too lean and fry the valves. But if you get an aftermarket exhaust I would check out lexx (from rocky mountain) motoworks, dg,or bbr. Once again. Still can't believe how freaky that was