George Zimmerman ruled not guilty

The media portrays him well here and most Australian's reckon he's a good president.

The only Australian's i know of that know he's not good news are the ones that have been to America.

The media portrays him well here and most Australian's reckon he's a good president.

The only Australian's i know of that know he's not good news are the ones that have been to America.

I have a friend from Cairns that now lives and works in Bangkok for an American company. His views are in line with those who remember and miss Ronald Reagan.

I am so sick of hearing these asshole naacp/preachers calling for rallies and going on and on about racism! I wasn't aware of the apparent long time puertorrican/black tension issue! How the hell is this anything to do with race? It's a issue of a young dumb thug and some other dumb guy with a apparent power trip.

I don't think this case would have ever been national without sharpton,jackson,obama,and his regime blowing it up.They can spew there b.s on tv about " my son" and "that could be me", and most ignorant people eat that stuff up.the american public needs to wise up and quit watching the liberal controlled tv. I believe obama and his regime are fanning this fire for they hope mass rioting will allow him to use executive power to enact gun grabbing under martial law.

Can you imagine the uproar if I (a white guy) were to create a t-shirt that said "Pussy Ass N****r"? :shocked:

:thinking: Now I almost want to go photoshop one and post it online with the one above beside it....childish, immature, inappropriate? Of course, but I love stirring shat up. :lol::stirthepot:

Dew it!

Its all shite... if it were 2 white people or 2 black or 2 latino there would have been a small article and an obituary in the local paper... Since it is 2 separate races and involves an already heated issue then its blown out of proportion. I feel for Trayvons parents and I mourn their loss as if it were my own child. I also show pitty for Mr Zimmerman as he may have acted out of fear and made a poor decision. Both Families need to live with this for the rest of their lives and we need to Police the media ourselves as responsible human beings because they are the real problem here... Martin Luther King would not tolerate their abuse of the media and its affect on the public...

Its all shite... if it were 2 white people or 2 black or 2 latino there would have been a small article and an obituary in the local paper... Since it is 2 separate races and involves an already heated issue then its blown out of proportion. I feel for Trayvons parents and I mourn their loss as if it were my own child. I also show pitty for Mr Zimmerman as he may have acted out of fear and made a poor decision. Both Families need to live with this for the rest of their lives and we need to Police the media ourselves as responsible human beings because they are the real problem here... Martin Luther King would not tolerate their abuse of the media and its affect on the public...

This needs to be the end of the thread.:prof:

On a second note.

Who are you, and what did you do with Mikey? We at least need a :ride: if you really want us to buy in to this imposter.:smirk: