George Zimmerman ruled not guilty

I am so sick of hearing these asshole naacp/preachers calling for rallies and going on and on about racism! I wasn't aware of the apparent long time puertorrican/black tension issue! How the hell is this anything to do with race? It's a issue of a young dumb thug and some other dumb guy with a apparent power trip.

george zimmerman is basically getting persecuted for keeping an eye out on his neighborhood,and for defending himself.
How can this be? it used to be that you would get commended for doing this.

Unfortunately ignorant people are allowed to be heard these days

Obama is a dickhead for poking his beak in here in the first place. I am sick of the mambie pambie black community always thinking things are so unfair and making cause for protests, etc. I look back and think it was a good thing Nicole Simpson was not black and OJ white or world war 3 would have erupted. And it is sure a good thing no black kids were killed at the school shootings or once again the crackers would be picking on the blacks. :prof: Shit happens and if by some strange chance a black or Hispanic or white guy is involved then we have a race card situation. Does Obama ever get up and talk about how many blacks kill blacks on a daily occurrence. Hell no. No one to accuse for those things.

James

Staff member
Obama is a dickhead for poking his beak in here in the first place.

The O admin is just taking advantage of a tragedy [again] and using it to change policies/laws. Notice how they're now going after the 'stand your ground' laws? The Sandy Hook tragedy has been played out and this Zimmerman thing is a great replacement. :(