George Zimmerman ruled not guilty

James

Staff member
I bet he assumes I'm white, therefore I own a gun, drink heavily and hate others. I also probably drive a orange dodge challenger with an 01 painted on the side :smirk:

Yeah I'm not sure if he was serious or if that was just a joke. :lol:

If he was serious I wouldn't mind having a more detailed post from him, I never shy from a good debate. :thumb:

Yall know how I love the "race" debate. :smirk:

Good for Zimmerman, unfortunately, his life is still ruined. He will probably never be safe, and he has to fear for his family because a bunch of racially charged crazy people are wanting him dead.

There is black on black crime everyday...endless. Black on white crime...who cares? "White" on black crime?!? Call CNN and Fox! Round up the blacks, lets go riot!

My Motorsports teacher told us this one day, and it's very true, "the only people being discriminated against is the white Christian male". Double standards all over the place.

I bet he assumes I'm white, therefore I own a gun, drink heavily and hate others. I also probably drive a orange dodge challenger with an 01 painted on the side :smirk:

You just described me except I have a silver Subaru and a blue jeep. No, I wasn't exactly serious, but there are plenty of racist Monday quarterbacks on both sides of this case.

nothing to do with race... only reason its even mentioned is so the media could run with it.

fact is that if you attack someone then you take a risk of being shot to death... pretty simple right? well we have become such a nancy state that if someone attacks you and you shoot them you are the bad guy somehow. the world done gone crazy.

You just described me except I have a silver Subaru and a blue jeep. No, I wasn't exactly serious, but there are plenty of racist Monday quarterbacks on both sides of this case.

I didn't think you where :lol: If I posted this us on thumper or anywhere else it would get ugly so I probably wouldn't. :thumb: