George Zimmerman ruled not guilty

I could give a rats ass either way, but when the 911 operator told him to stay back, and wait for the Popo, and he took after the little gang banger with his gun instead.:doh:

He simply followed within a good distance from him. Trayvon noticed him, turned around, confronted him and began assaulting him. Zimmerman then began yelling for help I think it was 14 times help was called. After sitting there getting beat up for long enough waiting for help he finally decided to pull his gun. I think the fact that he got beat up before even pulling his gun shows that Zimmerman wasn't trigger happy ready to shoot somebody. Had Zimmerman just shot the kid for confronting him, this would be a whole different story.
Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal and it's ridiculous that his life is basically ruined by all of this.

>8th Grader Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Choice Trayvon Martin is walking home in his graduation cap and gown, carrying an Iced Tea and Skittles for his obese sister, who knew she was beautiful and her obesity wasn't her fault
>Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman driving around in his Confederate Flag draped pickup
>Zimmerman spots Trayvon through the night by the glow of his halo
>The Klansman takes chase
>The football star nearly outruns him, but he is trapped by a "do not enter" sign
>Faced with certain death or disobeying the law, he makes his stand
>Trayvon attempts to reason his attacker, but the illiterate racist will have none of it
>Zimmerman steps out of his vehicle and asks "Any last words?"
>Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and replies "World Peace"
>"WHITE POWER!" exclaims Zimmerman as he unloads with his fully-automatic assault rifle
>If not for the Republican party he may have survived, but the skinhead's extended magazine, unfettered by their legislation unloads hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Piece Prize recipient
>Zimmerman then bashes his own head into the curb repeatedly screaming "help me!"
>When he is finished, Hitler himself steps back into his gas-guzzling vehicle
>As Trayvon lay dying, the last thing he sees is the "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disapear into the night

James

Staff member
This is pretty fucking sad:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-trayvon-martin-by-battling-gun-violence?lite

Our "leader" really is a piece of race baiting garbage. I say honor Trayvons wanna be a thug memory by getting yourself a gun and a cpl to protect yourself from wanksters like him.

One little quote from that article:
"How the hell did they find him not guilty?" asked Andrew Perkins, 55, a black resident of Sanford, so mad that he was shaking. "He killed somebody and got away with murder."
With that logical Mr. Perkins, if somebody breaks into your house and you shoot/kill him, should you be charged with murder? It's called self defense.

Oh and yeah I agree with you Drew, Obama sees this as another opportunity to take advantage of a tragedy (much like Sandy Hook) to push his agenda. What's that quote again, "Don't let a tragedy go to waste"?

there are no winners in this case imo,zimmerman will be blackballedfor life, martin is dead,america will become further divided by obama playing the race card,florida will probaly have new gun legislation rammed down it throat,Obama will use the martin family to push his gun grab across america.

With that logical Mr. Perkins, if somebody breaks into your house and you shoot/kill him, should you be charged with murder? It's called self defense.

Fox news actually found a black man last night to say in front of a camera, "the jury got it right," but then followed that statement with "the prosecution didn't have the evidence for a conviction." The last part led me to believe that he still thought that Zimmerman was guilty of murder.

The racial divide on this case is just amazing to me.

James

Staff member
there are no winners in this case imo,zimmerman will be blackballedfor life, martin is dead,america will become further divided by obama playing the race card,florida will probaly have new gun legislation rammed down it throat,Obama will use the martin family to push his gun grab across america.

Yeah Zimmerman didn't really win, he'll have to look over his shoulder for awhile. :(

James

Staff member
Fox news actually found a black man last night to say in front of a camera, "the jury got it right," but then followed that statement with "the prosecution didn't have the evidence for a conviction." The last part led me to believe that he still thought that Zimmerman was guilty of murder.

I can respect that though as it's true, the prosecution didn't have enough to convict him. [For now] it still is innocent until proven guilty, however the media/public tends to convict without a trial.