Finally exercising again.

Alrighty, I have been lifting and running 3 days a week in the school weight room to get faster on the bike and improve my general health for almost a month. I just did a quick check over, and things are looking good as far as progress :) the first day, i did about a mile and a half on the tread and sweat it out hardcore and benched about 95-105 pounds as a max.. Today I was able to break 3 miles for a warm up and benched a solid max of 155 pounds. Pardon me, but I wanted to throw up a couple pics for those of you who have been around me, I gained a lot of weight and muscle. 129lbs, to 143lbs. So, feel free to take em down, and I don't want to be one of those weird homos at the gym flexing in the mirror, I don't do that, but i took a couple progress pics to see how much visible mass I'm building over time. True thing is, I used to be anorexic looking lmao

YamaD, please take this in the spirit it is intended - ^^^^- this is exactly why the innerwebeseseses should have never been invented. Trust me, back in my day we took polaroids and then had the good sense to rip them up, burn them and then bury them. You can't take those pics back. Good work on getting into the gym though :thumb:

YamaD, please take this in the spirit it is intended - ^^^^- this is exactly why the innerwebeseseses should have never been invented. Trust me, back in my day we took polaroids and then had the good sense to rip them up, burn them and then bury them. You can't take those pics back. Good work on getting into the gym though :thumb:

I agree.... I never post my kids pic anywhere unless he is in full riding gear...

JYD..... because of those pics somewhere in the world there is a very sick man doing sick things to a piece of bologna to those images.. :just sayin:

Three weeks off the MTB and I was feeling lazy. Needed a ride so I grabbed a couple guys from work and did a quick 11 miles in the hills.
Whit the time change, it now is dark when going out, so I Charged the lights and headed out

Looks pretty dark down there.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352352871.014903.jpg

Wonder what's around that corner?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352352912.276661.jpg

I wonder if Little Red Riding Hood is down there heading to grandma's house.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352353015.217097.jpg

Ran into these little dudes having a convo.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352353079.419821.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352353094.748728.jpg

For not being on the bike in 3 weeks I felt pretty good. Heading out of town next week so no bike, than its off to the Dez and no pedaling for me, just twisting throttle. :ride:

Dang, I hope that you could see better than what those pictures show.
My light is pretty bright (700 lumens) and I normally have another mounted to the top of my helmet, but not on this ride. The helmet light helps for the down hills, you can carry more speed since you can turn the light around the turns.

I spent a day of taking notes and studying racer x's training guide to formulate the perfect plan to get me to lorettas. Also switching over to Zephyrs Barbell to lift and run

Today was the first day of the new regime, resistance training. Plan:

10 minute warm up run (1.5 miles)
TRX suspension workout, 20 atomic push ups, 20 burpees left and right.
Benching 3 sets of 25-35-45 to failure
Medicine ball crossovers with an 18lb ball, 3 sets of 20
Step up press, 3 sets of 10 25lbs
Pull ups, 3 sets of 10
Bent rows, 3 sets of 12
Stability ball jack knife, 3 sets of 12
Dead lift 3 sets of 12 on the bench bar at 115lbs
3 sets of 15 elastic curls on the "powerband"

I run my workouts short and really intense. I finished in a little over and hour with just enough break time to walk a lap around the weight room and shake off the sensation of getting ready to puke.

Tomorrow starts out at 4:30-5 am on the bike doing cardio then some atomic pushups and pull ups and such since I'm unable to get a gym membership till dec.1

Took Jr out for a 10 mile MTB ride this morning. 5 miles all up and 5 miles back down. :thumb:
Here comes JR.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361037557.493393.jpg

And there he goes.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361037609.796580.jpg

Yes you made it. :thumb:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361037698.257475.jpg

What nice views from on top.
We can from from way down that canyon.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361037752.046555.jpg

The rain always makes the hills so green.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361037774.388532.jpg

Well back home and now time to work on the trailer and get it ready for next weekend.