Finally exercising again.

A view from my calorie burning lastnight. That is the ocean/beach you see between the mounts and if you look farther out, that is Catalina Island poking out through the marine layer.
image.jpeg

Had the helment cam mount up as well, so I will have to see what came out of it.

PS - Rack this where I was sitting when I responded to your message...:smirk:

James

Staff member
A view from my calorie burning lastnight. That is the ocean/beach you see between the mounts and if you look farther out, that is Catalina Island poking out through the marine layer.
View attachment 9724

Had the helment cam mount up as well, so I will have to see what came out of it.

PS - Rack this where I was sitting when I responded to your message...:smirk:
Damn I'm jealous. :moon:

That terrain is reason enough to hop on the bike.

Damn I'm jealous. :moon:

That terrain is reason enough to hop on the bike.
This particular ride was pretty mellow. 4 miles of a super smooth single track that just gradually goes up. Than it was all down hill back. We took 6 newbies from work on this ride last night, so it was a good break in ride. I kept telling myself it would be cool to have an electric MX bike :devil:

I missed my ride this week as I had some other meetings to attend to with my fine Asian friends from across the pond. I am feeling lazy now and need to get a ride in. I am taking a bunch of youth to the lake tomorrow for some Wakeboarding, maybe I will do a night ride in the local hills when I get home to make up for the lost ride on Wednesday..:thinking: