Finally exercising again.

I hit a spin class with my mgr today since I was home from work and as I was getting ready to quit, I had that vision of JAX's pic and threw up a little in my mouth but pushed on through and finished the class. :thumb:
Now it's load the MTB for a 20 miler with the guys after work tomorrow.

Spin class? 20 miler after work? Where do you people find the energy and the time to do this stuff?
It's very impressive:thumb:

I got a question! I wear a 34 to 36 waist in a Levi jeans. When I go to my camp and I wear a 36 waist, and when I work my balls off, they actually fall off my ass at the end of the day. Then I need the 34 waist till Wednesday. WTF? What's happening here?

I hit a spin class with my mgr today since I was home from work and as I was getting ready to quit, I had that vision of JAX's pic and threw up a little in my mouth but pushed on through and finished the class. :thumb:
Now it's load the MTB for a 20 miler with the guys after work tomorrow.
see it works :smirk:

Spin class?
It's like an aerobic class on stationary bikes. I did the 30 min class and you sweat like crazy. You burn some serious calories.
Spin class? 20 miler after work? Where do you people find the energy and the time to do this stuff?
It's very impressive:thumb:
I normally cannot make the spin classes as they are at 4:30pm and I am still working or on my way home from work, but since I was off work, I took advantage and went. It has been a couple years since I have went to one and it kicked my :moon:. A few of us at work have a standing time slot to ride MTBs at 5:30pm on Wednesday nights and we get out in the local hills around my town that has some pretty good riding. I need this as it might be the only time I can exercise during the week and it helps clear the mind and breaks up the weekday.
see it works :smirk:
:thumb:

It's like an aerobic class on stationary bikes. I did the 30 min class and you sweat like crazy. You burn some serious calories.
I normally cannot make the spin classes as they are at 4:30pm and I am still working or on my way home from work, but since I was off work, I took advantage and went. It has been a couple years since I have went to one and it kicked my :moon:. A few of us at work have a standing time slot to ride at 5:30pm on Wednesdays. I need this as it might be the only time I can exercise during the week and it helps clear the mind and breaks up the weekday.
:thumb:

These spin classes must be where you meet all of those middle age women you hang out with :smirk:

Real time exercise. Thought of Rez so I had to stop and post. :smirk:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346893905.984352.jpg
Ok I'm still on the up climb, I'll post when on top. Where is my electric scooter. :prof: