Fcr Engine And Suspension. Oh

Thats a little steep. I paid 495.60 for a full Revalve and service on my husky KYB from factory connection with shipping there and back. The only thing they reused was the rear shock spring. Don't want to beat a dead horse but you got shafted my friend.

James

Staff member
$320 including oil + wear parts for the best guy in my area for revalve+rebuild
:thumb:

Most of the guys around here charge $300 (plus parts) for the basic revalve/stack change and a tad over $500 if you want the RaceTech Gold valves. Rebuilds are usually $200 (plus parts) for both forks and shock.

Who knows maybe all those parts they changed for him totaled a few hundred. Plus they did also change his front wheel bearing. :noidea:

Most of the guys around here charge $300 (plus parts) for the basic revalve/stack change and a tad over $500 if you want the RaceTech Gold valves. Rebuilds are usually $200 (plus parts) for both forks and shock.

Who knows maybe all those parts they changed for him totaled a few hundred. Plus they did also change his front wheel bearing. :noidea:

LT-Racing Suspension Services
Fork Revalve
Get your machine balanced and under control. Custom tailored valving and spring setup for your ability, height, weight & riding style preferences. We disassemble, inspect and clean all internal and external components, flush and inspect the cartridge unit, cylinder head seals and sealing rings. We precision lap all valve-sealing surfaces, custom tailor all hydraulic valving circuits and carefully reassembled, set up pre-load, fluid level and clicker settings. Our revalve service includes fluid and necessary shims. On most applications it will also include custom small parts per the application. (More than $50 additional charge from other shops) Plus, we discount the retail price for springs with our revalve service.

$169.95plus wear parts if needed

Shock Revalve
Custom tailored valving and spring setup for your ability, height, weight & riding style preferences. Get that machine to hook up, track straight and utilize your horsepower. We disassemble, inspect and clean all internal and external components, flush body and inspect piston rings, head seals and bushings (replacement parts extra). Precision lap piston sealing faces, custom tailor hydraulic valving, reassemble, refill with high quality fluid, bleed, recharge nitrogen and set spring pre-load and clicker settings.Our revalve service includes fluid and necessary shims (Up to a $50 charge from other shops) Plus, we discount the retail price for a single shock spring with our revalve service.

$149.95 plus wear parts if needed

Fork/Shock Rebuild/Reseal
Our fork/shock rebuild operation is a full disassembly, cleaning and flushing of your components. Seals and bushings are replaced when needed (parts additional) The piston and valve faces are precision lapped and the mid/check valve shims are replaced or check plates refinished. O-rings and piston rings are inspected and replaced if needed. This is basically our revalve service without building new valving stacks. Includes fluid and fork check valve/mid valve face shims.

Forks $125 plus wear parts

Click here to begin this service

Shock $105 plus wear parts

Probably shafted him on the cost of parts. A lot of businesses do that :(

Oh well, live and learn. He has a bad arse feeling bike and that's all that matters at this point. DEW WERK RAY RAY!

so in the end you ended up just haveing it all rebuilt and then new clickers and they set it up for you?
I'll bring my reciept, they went premium on everything, the actual work charge was only like 130$
:shocked: Um, what happened to the LARGE drop in price?
The knocked off set up cost and a bunch of other stuff, wouldn't say its huge but decent
so am i Missing something here? You only had the bushings and seals and your front wheel bearings replaced and it cost $538?
I'll put up the reciept. Like I said, there was a bunch of shit they had to replace

:thinking:
so am i Missing something here? You only had the bushings and seals and your front wheel bearings replaced and it cost $538?

FCR Fork Overhaul

front_shock_proof_02-199x300.jpg
$ 50.00 plus parts—oil 25.00 (pr). Your forks are completely disassembled and all components are meticulously cleaned via solvent tank. All worn components are then replaced with updated items for reliable, long lasting performance. All damping circuits are cleaned and any fatigued valving shims are replaced with high performance items, especially in the mid-speed circuit. The fork tubes are then micro-polished for smooth operation and long seal life. The fork is then reassembled with high performance fork fluid and the clickers are ‘’tuned’’ for maximum performance.
Did you get the high performance Bushings and Seals? :noidea:

:thinking:

FCR Fork Overhaul

front_shock_proof_02-199x300.jpg
$ 50.00 plus parts—oil 25.00 (pr). Your forks are completely disassembled and all components are meticulously cleaned via solvent tank. All worn components are then replaced with updated items for reliable, long lasting performance. All damping circuits are cleaned and any fatigued valving shims are replaced with high performance items, especially in the mid-speed circuit. The fork tubes are then micro-polished for smooth operation and long seal life. The fork is then reassembled with high performance fork fluid and the clickers are ‘’tuned’’ for maximum performance.
Did you get the high performance Bushings and Seals? :noidea:
:noidea: Probs, tomorrow ill scan my reciept on there. I should add, they charged $70 to take the forks and shock off the bike, I didn't think about that :picard: