All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

Rack, I hope these guy's come out from there Crow Canyon (Which is a a great ride) ride, and come to my epic ride in the woods and mud! Just sayin! :prof:

I think there are Pu$$ys and wont do it! The woods are high with deep, deep, deep waterer's... and high hill climbs!

Pussys! This is basic woods 101!

You will kick my but out there...Buckrun will be there about 10 am? WHAT or WHO should I look for?

do tell, as I will be rolling in early! Who has coffee on? Breakfast?

I garentee Jermey and I are there bright and early saturday morning. 10AM. We have a silver Dodge Ram 1500 a blue Yamaha Race Bike with blue/white plates and DBA stickers. We will also be pulling a travel lite camper. I should also wear my SUPPAN 55 jersey on the ride the whole time too. Please come up and say something! I don't want this thing to go off with everybody being to shy to say anything for a day :noidea: I can give out my cell for whoever needs it also. Just ask.

I don't think sudu is comming. But Yamahagirl14, her bro and friend are comming and I think some of Jeremy's friends are comming. I invited my cousin (50/50 that he's comming) and a few locals to check it out.

I don't think sudu is comming. But Yamahagirl14, her bro and friend are comming and I think some of Jeremy's friends are comming. I invited my cousin (50/50 that he's comming) and a few locals to check it out.

ohhh i forgot YG, i havent talked to her in a few days lol

sure...

you have got a couple of days to make a deal....I tried to get you guy's out here. My cabin, my bikes. You pissed it away!

That being said, (and I've given you all a half year plus notice!)

I'll show up on Saturday, and embarrass myself at Crow Canyon.

You all can still come and camp at my place. I'll show you a good riding time for sure!

Buck, it'd be awesome staying at your cabin, but it's better my folks meet everyone first. If I was 19 I'd have been in 6 months ago, but I'm still a minor :lol: Mabey next time though :thumb: