All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

Pffft! Are you guys ready yet? Huh?

I'll be able to spend most of the day Saturday, but then get back to my cabin as I'm hosting some friends there that only ride on 4 wheels. :cry:

Look for the tallest dude at the pits (camping?) area toting the best trail bike ever made. Flag me down! :wave:

I will bring my vid and still cameras to capture just the dirt naps! I expect you to do the same for me!

buck, this place don't host 4 wheeled jobs???? any way, I might pull up shop and an camp at your place a day ifn you don't mind:ride:

ill see what dogz says about the cabin thing, i have a kinda plan but it might not work out

I checked with my folks, they are cool with you comming back and riding at our place memorial day. We can even take you back home or your mom can pick you up. So, were set :thumb:

As for everyone :prof: Were bringing our camper and stay there at the track. We should have a fire and everything so if you old guys can handle it, hang around awhile :thumb: I understand that you all may get a little deliourious past 7:30 so if you can't party, then its just fine :smirk:

I checked with my folks, they are cool with you comming back and riding at our place memorial day. We can even take you back home or your mom can pick you up. So, were set :thumb:

As for everyone :prof: Were bringing our camper and stay there at the track. We should have a fire and everything so if you old guys can handle it, hang around awhile :thumb: I understand that you all may get a little deliourious past 7:30 so if you can't party, then its just fine :smirk:

Whoa! You have me dizzy already! I may be too old to find the place! If I send up a flair, can you bust a smoke bomb for me?

I would hang out at your camp fire ydogyz. I am sure you and my boys have a lot in common. In fact, you could probably give both of them some track lessons.

:USA:

Are you kidding me????:lol:

We will be hangin out at camp M33 watchin some movies on the big screen, drinkin adult beverages and eatin some Kentucky BBQ :thumb: I'm usually not done riding until around 7:30...:P

I would hang out at your camp fire ydogyz. I am sure you and my boys have a lot in common. In fact, you could probably give both of them some track lessons.

:USA:
Man, you know I wish I could :USA:
Are you kidding me????:lol:

We will be hangin out at camp M33 watchin some movies on the big screen, drinkin adult beverages and eatin some Kentucky BBQ :thumb: I'm usually not done riding until around 7:30...:P
:moon: I don't know about the movies...but either way our camp is gonna be better :P
Whoa! You have me dizzy already! I may be too old to find the place! If I send up a flair, can you bust a smoke bomb for me?

We will try to help :prof: I'll even send out search and rescue if required.

Hey ydogyz you better bring some depends diapers for buck. I have a feeling he will shat himself tring to keep up with you kids :lol:

That is if he can find the track :lol: