All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

YO JYD can you contact Crow and see if they have a well we can fill the camper from... I dont want to drive 400 miles with 60 extra gallons of liquid...

Slight change in plans. Crow Canyon has a MX school comming on Saturday so if your not in the class then the track iks closed. All the trails are open though and everything is open sunday. To be determined the cost of the lesson.

ok this isnt good guys, YD just informed me that he cant bring his CRF150 to Crow with him because JM2015 is riding with him and there is no room. This is not good because it leaves my dad without a bike. :panic: :cry:

Is there anyone that is attending that can bring a TTR125, KLX125/140, or CRF150? or even any 4t trail bike? Otherwise I will feel like a huge ass because he wont have a bike to ride while there.

I'll try to find a place you guys can rent from, I feel bad. My dad thinks the 150 is a major hazzard because of the tires, and he doesn't want to replace them.

Nah! Tell me It's wrong! No way! I'm planning on bringing peeps here! I will be here Saturday, but you just killed a bunch of others! WTF? Whatever! I'll take them to my spots! :ride:

You don't know what you F'd away! Too bad for you!

Nah! Tell me It's wrong! No way! I'm planning on bringing peeps here! I will be here Saturday, but you just killed a bunch of others! WTF? Whatever! I'll take them to my spots! :ride:

You don't know what you F'd away! Too bad for you!

Hey buck you still get that extra 400 you can bring?

sure...

you have got a couple of days to make a deal....I tried to get you guy's out here. My cabin, my bikes. You pissed it away!

That being said, (and I've given you all a half year plus notice!)

I'll show up on Saturday, and embarrass myself at Crow Canyon.

You all can still come and camp at my place. I'll show you a good riding time for sure!