All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

Is this a DBA ride? Is it sanctioned? Am I invited? (Holy Moly, have I got a Mom for M :lol:)

Of course you are invited! :hail:

James wont sanction it... he's got this wierd idea that I'm bad and will taint the DBA name.... :noidea:

Its gonna be rippin yo! Cant wait for Buck to bring some ex strippers and coke whores :prof:

Of course you are invited! :hail:

James wont sanction it... he's got this wierd idea that I'm bad and will taint the DBA name.... :noidea:

Its gonna be rippin yo! Cant wait for Buck to bring some ex strippers and coke whores :prof:

Hey now! :naughty: I'm not into drugs of any kind, so any whores or strippers that come will be drug free! Pfft! What are you thinking man? :confused: uh.... yo! :thumb: ....eh?

Looks like we'll have great weather all weekend! The ground will be wet from all the rain, but temps should be in the high 70's, low 80's and sunny! :thumb:

Hey now! :naughty: I'm not into drugs of any kind, so any whores or strippers that come will be drug free! Pfft! What are you thinking man? :confused: uh.... yo! :thumb: ....eh?

Looks like we'll have great weather all weekend! The ground will be wet from all the rain, but temps should be in the high 70's, low 80's and sunny! :thumb:

Do they make "coke free" strippers?:shocked:

lol, just kidding Buck... I have never touched a drug in my life... the messed up brain comes from my father trying to teach me how to swim with a plastic bag over my head and his foot on my neck..:prof:
Glad to hear there is gonna be good weather finally. :thumb::ride::ride::ride:
leaving tmro morning

NOTE to YDawg............Add N'edge to the list........:thumb:...N'edge, it's sanctioned alright.........:smirk:.......papuz, vee need to zee your papuz pleaze...NOW :prof:....

Nat yo invited!

Nice weather eh? About time!

Mihylo, to be totally honest, ALOT of girls hang at crow canyon of many ages. Therefore you might bring one home :thumb: Think through all the facts, on saturday, theres gonna be a bunch of girls wanting to learn to ride, there for the class. Whip out a little Mike Mihylo love and show em how its done :thumb:

yeah, im not coming...i really wanted to but we wont have the money, im deffinetly wanting to go ride with YD and mach (which may happen the begginig of next month if i dont blow all my scrap money on stupid stuff lol)

yeah, im not coming...i really wanted to but we wont have the money, im deffinetly wanting to go ride with YD and mach (which may happen the begginig of next month if i dont blow all my scrap money on stupid stuff lol)
Awesome dude :thumb: Sucks you can't come. At least we will hear from you soon enough. DO you mean like early July or June? My Birthday is July 3rd.
Alright you monkeys... I'm loaded and rollin!:thumb:

Awesome Mihylo! Tell us when you get there, I wanna heard your first impression!

Just got a report from the short-wave radio: "apparently a man identified only as M33 has stopped in at the "Anny's Butts and More Ranch" was quoted saying, "Hell yeah, I've got a pocket full of hundies and I ain't leaving until I'm sassified"

He may be a little late arriving - of course, this is only my best guess...:prof:

Hey Fellers, all kidding aside, have a great time:thumb: Looking forward to the reports!!!!

He probably got lost. :smirk:

BTW YD you should be receiving a box tomorrow with the No Toil stuff, plus I also threw in some stickers. :thumb:

So what are ya trying to say there?????at 2 pm I was in Harrisburg... I arrived late ummm yeah but atleast I nutted up and went! :smirk:

current status: eating brats and swilling Yuenglings... :thumb: