Easter 2013 - Spangler

Great ride report and pics. I like this snapping pics and downloading to your PC deal. When you're done with this ride report come change the oil and 3 back tires out please.
No problem. I told you to load that road master in my trailer and I would take it home and polish it up. I already changed a flat, you need some back tires changed? That will only take about 30 mins to do all three. :smirk:

I cleaned it. Think I saw one dinger in the skid plate on #5
That "trail" is a bit easier if you can keep your momentum. When I went down this the 1st time, I was following my friend who had his gopro on. Finished the whole thing in just under 8 minutes without a tip over. This time, :foul:squid city:blush:

That "trail" is a bit easier if you can keep your momentum. When I went down this the 1st time, I was following my friend who had his gopro on. Finished the whole thing in just under 8 minutes without a tip over. This time, :foul:squid city:blush:
Fish story :smirk: 8 mins? It was 12 mins out on the trail you said. By tomorrow it will 2 mins grabbing 4th gear and clearing half the section.

I don't recall seeing such a nice riding line. :noidea:

Seemed to be a lot more rocks in the line than what I see in this video.
Are you talking about the drop-in or the actual Flush? I f'd up the drop-in, we went down where the rock crawlers went up over New Years and made there own line.:sorry:

Are you talking about the drop-in or the actual Flush? I f'd up the drop-in, we went down where the rock crawlers went up over New Years and made there own line.:sorry:
The actual flush. But it looks like the drop in cuts off a bunch of the shit I mean trail you took us in on.

I guess this may call for a repeat performance to see if you can get us to the right drop in. :smirk: