Easter 2013 - Spangler

The actual flush. But it looks like the drop in cuts off a bunch of the shit I mean trail you took us in on.

I guess this may call for a repeat performance to see if you can get us to the right drop in. :smirk:
I knew you would come around:clap:

Yeah, the right drop in was the other trail I walked to. They both drop into the same wash that you then turn right on to get to the flush. It doesn't cut off any of the flush. I think going down that f'd up drop in was more work than the rest of that thing:faint:

Yeah, the right drop in was the other trail I walked to. They both drop into the same wash that you then turn right on to get to the flush. It doesn't cut off any of the flush. I think going down that f'd up drop in was more work than the rest of that thing:faint:

Idk, after doing the flush it makes one think about becoming an FRQ :smirk:

I do and it's just south of the flush at Barbie Paradise.