Donations, Please Help!

I agree 100%... I have the same reservations. The families stuff burns up and the most important thing is riding gear? Maybe I'm a little cold but I have to be thinking .... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

No, riding gear is not the most important. The rest of the family and the Salvation army took care of everything, clothes, money, school supplies. Not to be mean, but had you read the rest of the posts rather the first two you probably could have found that out. I just got them new gear since they love riding and like to look the part. a lot of people thought "he is just getting the gear for himself..." I dont wear gear, never have and I am much bigger than the sizes I listed. I just though maybe I would do something for them and get them some new gear. I got a helmet from someone in Rapid who said they could have it, it was too big so I gave my helmet to Dalton and I called the guy back seeing if he wanted it back. He said to keep it and its the red one I use now since I gave mine to Dalton, its a little big but it fits me better than him. But thats the story.

Why is this still a question? Yeah he really pulled one over on everybody :rolleyes:, scored some old clothes that people rode dirtbikes in. Some old stuff that a few people said 'ehh, I don't use this anymore anyways'.. <br>
I know I'm new here, but come on... Nothing about this seems fishy. At.all. <br>
What does having your house burn down have to do with whether or not you should accept some donated riding clothes?<br>
After everything they've been through, putting on some sweet mx gear, getting on a bike, and riding with the guy who went out of his way to make it happen probably gets all the horrible shit thats going on off there chests for a bit. <br>
People who didn't donate anything, accusing somebody else of stealing (?), and risking somebodys elses site losing a good member... It just doesn't make any sense.<br>
I'm not trying to attack anyone, it just makes me mad.. Hes shown more than enough proof, which he shouldn't have had to do in the first place.<br>
These kids are lucky to have blue beast, if they didn't, they might of been playing on the computer instead of being in the dirt :wink:

Why is this still a question? Yeah he really pulled one over on everybody :rolleyes:, scored some old clothes that people rode dirtbikes in. Some old stuff that a few people said 'ehh, I don't use this anymore anyways'.. <br>
I know I'm new here, but come on... Nothing about this seems fishy. At.all. <br>
What does having your house burn down have to do with whether or not you should accept some donated riding clothes?<br>
After everything they've been through, putting on some sweet mx gear, getting on a bike, and riding with the guy who went out of his way to make it happen probably gets all the horrible shit thats going on off there chests for a bit. <br>
People who didn't donate anything, accusing somebody else of stealing (?), and risking somebodys elses site losing a good member... It just doesn't make any sense.<br>
I'm not trying to attack anyone, it just makes me mad.. Hes shown more than enough proof, which he shouldn't have had to do in the first place.<br>
These kids are lucky to have blue beast, if they didn't, they might of been playing on the computer instead of being in the dirt :wink:

I don't agree with you. I vote "Nay".

Not one to beat a dead horse ... :devil:... (:idea:...:deadhorse:) I don't think anyone said "it didn't happen" how would they know unless they know this guy personally. It's the context of the story that is questionable. This forum bullshit really bugs the hell out of me. Do you give the guy standing on the corner everyday you see him holding a sign that says "I've lost everything, please help, I don't drink or take drugs...honest, it'll go to a good use, blah blah blah". What's the difference? He might be well off, making all his "hard earned cash" from you jamokes that give it to him. If you feel good about it, GRRRRRRREAT, give him more......that's YOUR porogative, mine is to not believe him and question it and move on! :blah:

Carry on!

Not one to beat a dead horse ... :devil:... (:idea:...:deadhorse:) I don't think anyone said "it didn't happen" how would they know unless they know this guy personally. It's the context of the story that is questionable. This forum bullshit really bugs the hell out of me. Do you give the guy standing on the corner everyday you see him holding a sign that says "I've lost everything, please help, I don't drink or take drugs...honest, it'll go to a good use, blah blah blah". What's the difference? He might be well off, making all his "hard earned cash" from you jamokes that give it to him. If you feel good about it, GRRRRRRREAT, give him more......that's YOUR porogative, mine is to not believe him and question it and move on! :blah:

Carry on!
you have a good point, but theee point is, he's proven this isn't some bullshit story. and he's not still 'standing there, asking for more'.. hes out riding with them, getting pictures and videos for the people that helped out.<br>
but thats just my perogative :D