Donations, Please Help!

Awesome.. You have my respect for getting out there and getting these kids back on some bikes!

Thanks man, Can't wait for May to get here so we can go out and do some serious riding up in the hills. Im going to get some more Go-gro mounts and put some on their helmets so we can see what they see.

Thanks man, Can't wait for May to get here so we can go out and do some serious riding up in the hills. Im going to get some more Go-gro mounts and put some on their helmets so we can see what they see.
Sounds cool.. Thats a crazy riding spot you got there. I remember seeing places like that when I was 18 on my cross country road trip. At a huuuge (but ooold) hotel called little America, I remember looking across the street and seeing hundreds of plateaus... I wish I wouldve had a bike, cause ill never see anything like that on this side of the country :eek:

Sounds cool.. Thats a crazy riding spot you got there. I remember seeing places like that when I was 18 on my cross country road trip. At a huuuge (but ooold) hotel called little America, I remember looking across the street and seeing hundreds of plateaus... I wish I wouldve had a bike, cause ill never see anything like that on this side of the country :eek:

yeah its a sweet spot, its more like a desert than anything. Really hot during the season and when the wind picks up you better find some shelter cause it gets nasty. The hills are awesome, and there are many great spots.

I'll say what some may be thinking....

It's this guys first post, and he is asking for something. :thinking:

I may be wrong but I may be right!

I agree 100%... I have the same reservations. The families stuff burns up and the most important thing is riding gear? Maybe I'm a little cold but I have to be thinking .... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: