Donations, Please Help!

Hello fellow members of Dirt Bike Addicts, I have a huge favor to ask of you and if you are willing to help I will be extremely greatful.

On Tuesday Semptember 13, my cousins, Dalton (13), Jesse (15) and Tatsi (11), house burned down along with most of their possessions. The fire was caused by arson from their dad who got in a fight with the family while drunk and poured gasoline all over the kitchen of the house and set it on fire. They all got out fine, my cousin Jesse who was burned on the leg was the worst of the injuries. They are having a hard time taking it all in and are very angry and depressed. Although they hide it well, every once in a while they let it out in anger against their dad and the loss of their things. Their dad is currently in jail on charges of arson, and four accounts of atempted man slaughter with pending investigation. http://billingsgazette.com/news/loca...fdea728fd.html here is the link for the article and pictures.

Here is what I am asking of you, Jesse and Dalton's rideing gear was all burned in the fire. Jesse lost it all, his helmet his gloves, jersey, pants, boots, goggles and chest protector. Dalton lost all but his boots. Tatsi does not ride, but she would like to start and she needs gear.

What I am asking is if your are willing, can you please donated any of your used gear, that isnt too banged up, to Jesse, Dalton and Tatsi. I will handle any shipping charges and will answer any questions that you have. The new to them gear will make them very happy and will get them interested into riding again and maybe help to ease the anger and pain they have.

Sizes:
Jesse, Dalton
Boots-11
Helmets-L
Jerseys-XL
Pants-Jesse 32 waist 32 length Dalton 34 waist 32 Length
Chest Protectors-adult XL
Gloves-L
Goggles-Jesse will need normal, but Dalton needs a pair that will fit over glasses

Tatsi
Pants-16 in youth girl
Jersey-Medium
Boots-6-1/2 womens
Gloves-Small
Chest Protector-medium
Goggles-Normal

Please help, and please ask any questions you have, by either posting them here, e-mail at gen4glockm22@hotmail.com, or PM me at MY-BLUE-BEAST. I will check whenever I have the chance and get back as soon as possible. Thanks...:thumb:

tried to pm but it said your inbox was full

Yes, donations. :)
the chest protector is a Thor Sentinel, they are a one size fit all
it says fits most riders 120-200 pounds if I recall correctly.
I also have a pair of goggles.

that is great man, thank you very much. just go ahead and find out the shipping charges and i will pay for it. once we get that all sorted out ill give you the adress to send it to.... once again thanks for the donation.

I know the sign in name from another forum.Thats about it.

It's too scripted with links. I have to call total BS! :P :moon: And MY-BLUE-BEAST never developed any relationship with DBA prior to his FEMA request for "riding gear".

If my house burned down 2 weeks ago, my family out on the street, and all my family's riding gear got smoked, the last thing I would be thinking about is replacing it so soon!

I call "foul" ! on this guy! Pffffft! :foul:

I'll bet we never hear from him again and he never posts beyond this weak attempt at garnering free stuff.

It's too scripted with links. I have to call total BS! :P :moon: And MY-BLUE-BEAST never developed any relationship with DBA prior to his FEMA request for "riding gear".

If my house burned down 2 weeks ago, my family out on the street, and all my family's riding gear got smoked, the last thing I would be thinking about is replacing it so soon!

I call "foul" ! on this guy! Pffffft! :foul:

I'll bet we never hear from him again and he never posts beyond this weak attempt at garnering free stuff.

as soon as I read his 1st line...

I agree with Buck. After your entire home is destroyed and all you are worried about is some rather inexpensive riding gear. :naughty: Sounds like BS to me.

Not terribly sure about the OPs request but the basic idea is quite sound - a 'Good will' or used equipment repository... especially for kids because they grow sooo fast. But it would be a labor a love.

I just threw out some reasonably nice items because I had no-good way to get them to the people who could use it.

well guys, they have a house, they live with there mom and their dad is sitting in jail in billings. They are my family, but they are not on the street, and plus the salvation army gave them clothes and shoes, they dont cover riding gear because its not esential to liveing. I thought i would help out and see if anyone else would like to help as well. I have not developed a relation on DBA because i am rarely to never on here. When i thought about it, i posted this ad all over. It is on Thumpertalk, craigslist, SouthDakotaATV.com, here, it would be on facebook but i dont have one. and the bikes were outside in the shed, its a trailer people not a house with an attached garage, thats why they are still fine, and they will be here before winter hits. and the fellow members of of Dirt Bike Addicts thing, thats on all the ads, just different for each ad. and as far as inexpensive gear, their mom works in a gasstation and only worries about the esentials, they can barley afford that let alone the gear. So think about that before you start making comments on this, so for those who would like to help, thank you very much and for those who dont... then shut up.

well guys, they have a house, they live with there mom and their dad is sitting in jail in billings. They are my family, but they are not on the street, and plus the salvation army gave them clothes and shoes, they dont cover riding gear because its not esential to liveing. I thought i would help out and see if anyone else would like to help as well. I have not developed a relation on DBA because i am rarely to never on here. When i thought about it, i posted this ad all over. It is on Thumpertalk, craigslist, SouthDakotaATV.com, here, it would be on facebook but i dont have one. and the bikes were outside in the shed, its a trailer people not a house with an attached garage, thats why they are still fine, and they will be here before winter hits. and the fellow members of of Dirt Bike Addicts thing, thats on all the ads, just different for each ad. and as far as inexpensive gear, their mom works in a gasstation and only worries about the esentials, they can barley afford that let alone the gear. So think about that before you start making comments on this, so for those who would like to help, thank you very much and for those who dont... then shut up.
Let me guess, the kids don't have health insurance... not cool to be riding without it...