Donations, Please Help!

i dont know what they have as far as insurance, all im trying to do is help out. My cousins are good kids, so i take them riding, hunting fishing, what ever i can.

Hey snowflake, thanks. sorry your inbox is full so the private message wouldnt go through.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/JZ67SS/?action=view&current=233.jpg
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/JZ67SS/?action=view&current=232.jpg
I can never figure out how to post pictures, anyway the first is dalton in the blue, and jesse is in the red you can see daltons arm on the right side of jesses picture. Like i said, tatsi doesnt ride, but she would like to start, her crf70f had the engine blown on it, and it wasnt fixed. but i have a friend with an 80 she can use, have to learn cluch sometime. anyway there they are in their old gear.
they are at their moms house before they went to their dads for the summer.

if they dont show up, let me know and tell me how to post pics.

Well here they are in their new gear. I gave it to them so they could get one more ride in before the "S"-word (frozen rain :smirk:) They dont have any chest protectors, and I have two people sending some for them. Dalton isnt wearing his boots because they are still in billings. Jesse used my 150 for the ride and Dalton used a friends 125. He also was given a 125, not the same bike, and we are still working on it. But here they are.

IMG351.jpgIMG353.jpgIMG354.jpg

Well here they are in their new gear. I gave it to them so they could get one more ride in before the "S"-word (frozen rain :smirk:) They dont have any chest protectors, and I have two people sending some for them. Dalton isnt wearing his boots because they are still in billings. Jesse used my 150 for the ride and Dalton used a friends 125. He also was given a 125, not the same bike, and we are still working on it. But here they are.

View attachment 5178View attachment 5179View attachment 5180
Good stuff man... glad they are getting back together:thumb:

Yeah, but once something good happens, something bad is sure to come and already has. The guy they trusted their stuff to has already scraped most of it and sold some. Daltons El Camino that his dad put in his name a while back before all this happend was stripped of its tires and its engine. The guy sold the tires and wheels and put the engine in his shitty little corvette. He sold Dalton's boots and Jesses's 125 along with all kinds of stuff. Luckily the police got a hold of the guy and found out the people that he sold them to and was able to get the boots and the bike back without a hitch since it was a stolen item. The engine im not sure what happened, or the tires. So when i go up to billings to pick up the bikes i might have to have a little "talk" with this so called "trusted neighbor". The stuff is now in the care of their dads ex-girlfriend now that she is done with everything and will stay there for the winter and we will go get them in the spring. Pisses me off though. Anyway, thanks to all who helped :thumb:

That is crazy stuff MY-BLUE-BEAST!

I still don't buy it! And neither should anyone that is a "trusted" member on DBA.

Unless you have legit evidence that this guy is cool, you got hosed if you donated.

That pisses me off. :foul:

Do you know him? Ever ride with him or be associated with him in a riding group?

Just saying! :thumb:

i'd believe it, my step dad burtn all my moms stuff in the yard once bc he was drunk and she left, burnt the tvs, dvd players, surround sound system, all the furniture (some was antique stuff worth alot of bucks) some people are just total douche bags, id send some gear if i had any to spare.

That is crazy stuff MY-BLUE-BEAST!

I still don't buy it! And neither should anyone that is a "trusted" member on DBA.

Unless you have legit evidence that this guy is cool, you got hosed if you donated.

That pisses me off. :foul:

Do you know him? Ever ride with him or be associated with him in a riding group?

Just saying! :thumb:

Say what you want. All I care is that they got new gear and are happy. So believe what you want, but its true and people helped out. Im sure no one has ridden with me on here, but if someone called out for help like this and I could do something to help I would. So it doesnt matter to me what you think, the people who helped are good folks and If they ever need help with something all they need to do is ask and ill do what I can. If pictures and evidence isnt good enough for you, then so be it. And suzuki dude sorry that happened, sorry to say but every step dad that ive met have been complete dipshits. Not all of them are, but from what ive seen most are.

Thanks for all the help guys, videos are soon to come of them riding if the weather holds up. We havent gone out yet since the bike dalton was loane craped out and needed a lot of work. But ill see if this weekend will work, i just got the thing running perfect today and took it for a quick cruise. If you would like to see pictures of it, its a 1978 XL125 see my thread "1978 XL125 Problems" there is a picture of it there. thanks again...:thumb:

Johny Z

Well this is stupid. They are in school now days and the weather isnt holding up all that great, supposed to snow 6 inches tonight and then an additional 5 tomorrow morning. Stupid SD, I thought that while i was home for my brothers match we could go for a quik ride, but no such luck, the weather may not be the most extreme, but it changes fast. Usually we get 10-15 foot drifts around our house, cant even get out we have to find a window that is clear enough to send some brave soul out into the unknown to clear a path :smirk:. They really want to start indoor racing, but they missed the sign up day, and there wont be another one for another 2 weeks, dont know why thats just how they work down here thats the way it was when I did enduro. Well sorry guys, but our riding season is officially over, as im typing this there is some snow falling, just lightly, but enough to piss me off:rant:. Hope you guys had a great riding season, and enjoy the winter. And for those who dont have snow... lucky bastards :smirk:.

Johny Z

Alright guys, I know its been a long time. We are finally able to get out and ride. We are heading out to the badlands and we are going to cruise around and Dalton is coming along. Jesse can't because I told him he couldn't go until he cleaned up his moms kitchen. Checked in last night still hasnt done it. Any way im going to get some video of Dalton in his Newish gear :smirk:. Thanks for waiting. :thumb:

that didnt go as expected. I got a few shots of him, but not a lot. I got a flat tire right away again out there in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, im editing the videos tonight and should have them uploaded by tomorrow or Tuesday. Im the only on who wrecked so you should be able to see that from 2 different angles haha.

that didnt go as expected. I got a few shots of him, but not a lot. I got a flat tire right away again out there in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, im editing the videos tonight and should have them uploaded by tomorrow or Tuesday. Im the only on who wrecked so you should be able to see that from 2 different angles haha.

Steal peoples gear and are still around to talk about it 6 months later :P Just kidding, I just read through this whole thread all I have to say is :picard:.
Hope y'all had fun. :thumb:

Well... Sorry I dont got a lot of footage of him riding. I would have had more but I got pissed off that my tire was flat for a second time out there. I put together a video and there are a few spots you can see him. Sorry I didnt have more, I was to irritated haha.

Spot him at :

4:33
6:50

He is on the 150, not to be mistaken for little billy on his 80

and thats about it hahaha. But thats him in his newish gear and he didn't wear his boots since they wouldn't fit under the shift lever.

Anyway, Enjoy

(See video on next page)