doing what u love and adult life

:wave::lol:
Hey Jess!
Where you been? How's that CR80 running?
Yes the bone is stronger at the fracture point when healed, but you will always feel the pain from that site later in life unfortunately.
On the bright side, he'll be a damn good weatherman soon :doh:.
I can usually tell about 3 days out when it's gonna rain.

hey there! :D yea i took some time off with the ankle..its been 5 months now and i can still feel it its just super stiff and it hurts when i run or jump which sux cuz i havent been able to skate much..the bike, well..........i was going thru sum shit with this dumb girl who unfortunately is a drug addict and has been sending me thru a loop but i had mad feelings for her..anyway she came over (lives 2 hrs away :/ ) and she pissed me off so i jumped on the bike and left, took a corner too fast and ended up in the canal with it lol..needless to say i felt like a piece of shit idiot with the bike thing alone not even considering her bullshit (saw me soaking wet and muddy walkin it home didnt even ask if i was ok..instead gives me the "drop me off or ill get a ride or walk"..c***..probly wanted to use who the fuk knows) ..anyway..i had to push it maybe half mile 3/4 mile (it was getting dark) but i instantly drained the oil pulled the plug took the gas tank off pulled the carb etc..it wasnt till the next day i pulled everything off and got the water out of the cylinder but unfortunatly i was working in a combination of sand and rocks/gravel so i lost the adjuster and that needle that goes in the throttle body of carb so i had to special order everything and it took over a week to get..(thru honda) ..i baraly got it running again yesterday im hoping shell be fine..i had pulled exhaust and used a hair dryer into the cylinder till it was hella hot then kept oil in the cylinder since there was nuthing else i could do, redid the packing, cleaned carb, and ran three bottles of tranny oil thru the bottom end..i havent officially ridden her yet but when i took it around for alittle bit in 1st and 2nd it felt kinda strange..i kno for sure i have to do the brakes now tho cuz they dont work lol..it seems almost like it pulls to the side or sumthing so im gonna maybe pull everything off and check the frame then spray it for rust (black :) ) (since it was already rusting on sum spots) and lube other parts as well...idk..lol ive never dumped it in a canal before (yea it was full lol and yea i went for a swim haha) one handed it halfway out then the neighbor saw and helped me pull it the rest of the way out lol (thank god for small bikes lol) but yea thats that..lol..how u been anyway? hows ur sons bike running? anything new? (obviously not the creaky knees haha!) ttyl

You're only 26 and have over 7000 posts? Damn son!
I broke my left collarbone when I was 14 playing football, or "kill the guy with the ball" in my neighbors back yard. It dont offer much advice to the weather, unlike my knees.
I can be lying in bed, at 3am, and tell you if it's cloudy outside, without ever looking out the window.
That is what those with bone injuries have to look forward to.
Respond to this thread in 20 years and tell me I'm right.
Are you trying to be politically correct?
We called that game smear the queer. Maybe it was different 45 years ago, but it was simply the rugby neighborhood kid game where you are your own team no matter how many kids played.
Broke a toe, tore my right patella tendon off like an orange peal doing MTB 22 years ago and had two surgeries to make it right. I know exactly what you are talking about. Left knee has torn maniscus and I'm leaving it.

Wow 2Wheels, he break both collarbones? Sorry to hear this and I am sure he will heal quick. Already sounds positive and wants to ride, may need to just back that throttle off a bit to start. I have enough banged up body parts that have slowed me down, but I still like to ride.

Looking at pulling chest tube and coming home today, once ortho decides on surgery for hip and no more air escapes. Wanted to take vertical x-rays before deciding. Now the real fun starts. Son says dad how am I gonna wipe my butt? Well we can hit you with the pressure washer or sock on a stick. Your choice

:lol:
Looking at pulling chest tube and coming home today, once ortho decides on surgery for hip and no more air escapes. Wanted to take vertical x-rays before deciding. Now the real fun starts. Son says dad how am I gonna wipe my butt? Well we can hit you with the pressure washer or sock on a stick. Your choice

aww poor kid

:thinking:You wiped it before, you'll wipe again. Or you could just get a box of depends. :poke:
Hey, I got a golden retriever that licks everything. I told the wife the dog would be great if we ever ran out of TP.
Poor kiddo, that really sucks.

Are you trying to be politically correct?
Nah, I'm not that kinda guy. I have no problem telling an asshole to go fuck themself when necessary.
We called it smear the queer too.
we can hit you with the pressure washer or sock on a stick
I'd go with sock on a stick.
I've heard stories of guys de-gloving their hands with pressure washers. I wouldn't want to de-glove my asshole.:eek:

Last edited:
You're only 26 and have over 7000 posts? Damn son!
I broke my left collarbone when I was 14 playing football, or "kill the guy with the ball" in my neighbors back yard. It dont offer much advice to the weather, unlike my knees.
I can be lying in bed, at 3am, and tell you if it's cloudy outside, without ever looking out the window.
That is what those with bone injuries have to look forward to.
Respond to this thread in 20 years and tell me I'm right.
I woke up this morning and could barely move it, thanks for the bad vuju.

I woke up this morning and could barely move it, thanks for the bad vuju.
Sorry bro, but it's not me.
It's this front we have that's moved in. I'm guessing it's hitting your area too since it's our 2nd day with it now, windy as hell here, and moving your way (NE).
It's low pressure.
When the pressure is high (more weight for you to carry) your joints are tight (no not those joints :thumb:), and you dont feel as much pain. But when the pressure drops, your body isn't carrying as much weight and your joints loosen up and relax, and that is when they grind. And that is the pain we all feel when it rains.
But it's not rain or the humidity, its the pressure drop.
My physical therapist told about this when I broke my legs 13 years ago.
Welcome to the club. John's son just joined and he'll be able to predict the weather in a few years too.
But I'll still send some good juju your way too, you whiner.

No, that terfserfer was not being politically correct and called it smear the queer also. Good to know a game name stuck around. What did you call it up in the PNW? Pin the dick in an Eskimo?

My wrestling coach in high school came up with a game that involved a football and a basketball court and the only rule was You get one point for putting the football in the basketball hoop. There was a concrete wall on one side of the court wooden bleachers on the other side. I cannot remember what we called it though.