doing what u love and adult life

Been there done that, a few times now. That pic is a few days into it, on the waning side.

My last beating like that involved a CR480 (that had sat for 10 years in the AZ sun) that we had just resurrected, with shitty brakes, and a fast-approaching curb, in suburbia...good times :bonk:!

ok so when i ate shit earlier i bruised my knee and thought it wasnt bad and i could still power thru work so i thought not too much of it..well hours later its swollen as fuk and altho i still think its not bad it hurts like a bitch when im putting pressure on it at work (warehouse work)...i got thru one hour and it started to get worse so i told my boss and he sent me to the nurses office to ice it and then he sent me home...now it made me think, even tho fuk i hate thinking like a damn adult, all the shit i love and live for (extreme sports) is interferring with my job aka money, is there a balance to still doing what i love and being 'an adult' when an injury is putting my adult life on the line...is anyone else going thru this? i kno a part of me wants to just say "fuk it, just try to not get hurt" but come on, like we plan for that shit....
Man this thread is old, lets see since 2016, Trump won, and Hillybilly isn't the president, the economy is doing better, and life in general seems better....mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-hillary-is-nacho-president-19559552.png